Forums
May 03, 2024, 10:13 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game #6620  (Read 665 times)

Offline cArLOmBo

[SOLVED] Game #6620
« on: July 05, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Hi

MiB  ( clan Made in Brazil), they reported this game but this never was finished.
Antisocial(cC) had a problem and can not continue playing, and Deco(MiB) left the game too in the same time. I asked if he wish continue playing and he say that they will report the game.

Can see the replays.

Cyas

Re: Game #6620
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 02:31 AM »
This league is too troublesome...
But who should we blame?

Oh, well...

Here comes the snow

Offline Rok

Re: Game #6620
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 09:42 AM »
Having to go and/or not having time is not a valid reason for someone to quit the game - victory can be given to the opponents in that case. However, Deco also droped out in almost the same moment, after which the remaining players could've agreed to play on or rehost the game. Carlombo had a considerable advantage in that moment, that's why I can't give victory to MiB in this case.

Game is voided. It should be rematched with handicaps (considering the situation after Antisocial quited).

This league is too troublesome...
But who should we blame?
Oh, well...

You haven't seen a really troublesome league yet. Any complaints here are handled fairly and quickly by the moderators, IMHO.

*smite*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:45 AM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: [SOLVED] Game #6620
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 01:02 PM »
Rok please check the game #6619.

I'm on dialup. I can't browse much. It seems they have reported a 2vs2 single too. I don't think it was another game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

Re: [SOLVED] Game #6620
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11 PM »
The replay is me and Messir playing a clanner against them. Unless MiB have anything to say about it until this evening, I'll delete it too. Thx.

EDIT: game 6619 deleted too.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:45 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz