Forums
June 10, 2024, 08:58 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 6991  (Read 2909 times)

Offline zoky

Re: game 6991
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 07:58 AM »
how we didnt...we need get 36 points,and where is that game???
ya allright,they can win on this way,use all weapons when they wana do that,coz they can broke the rules,and U  will delete delete game,and they r happy

f@#! that wooka..read chat..watch game..they knew what u will gona do,and thats not fair

now i have way how too no not loose in wxw lol............

i give him good answer about his question,and u can ask any1..he can use lg and fast walk in same turn,so he cowed,and he didnt skip,and if u read cha..when  we said skip turk...he start insult,sayying--FU I DONT SKIP...

if any1 here need loose points they need

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26 AM »
zoky calm down.

WookA said you didn't lose any points as in the game is void, Meaning none of you gained/lost any points. You can rematch the game IF you can play it without any fight.

However, Your game is not entirely deleted on TUS. WookA and I will wait for Rok's opinion before closing this thread. Rok hasn't been in this yet, So there's freash opinion of his still. If he point out something that me and WookA hasn't noticed your game will be back.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 10:13 AM »
i can tell u what u need notice
he use LG in first turn,and refuse to skip
after some time,i ask him
SO,I CAN USE LG ANY WHERE
HE SAY YES
AND I HAVE USE LG,AND KILL HIS WORM,SO NO COW
AND THEN THEY START USE ANY WEAPON ON ANY PLACE
SO WTF IS NOT NOTICED LOL
I CAN PLAY WXW,AND ATACK WITHOUT CREATE,ATACK FROM FLOOR,AND OPONENT WILL QUITT,AND WRITE HERE WHAT i HAVE DONE,AND U WILL DELETE GAME?
COZ I AM SOME UN FAIR WHO DONT RESPECT RULES,AND JUST WANA F**K IN BRAIN SOME1
THATS REALY UNFAIR RULE

« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:20 AM by zoky »

Offline zoky

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 10:19 AM »
AND ABOUT FAIR GAME..READ THIS FLORI..and admins offcourse
IN OUR SINGLE TUS GAME(ME VS FLORI),WE HAVE PLAY WFW,ON SAME MAP,AND I PRES F5 1 TIME,BUT I NEED 2 TIME,AND I ATACK HIM
INT HE SAME MOMENT,I HAVE STAY ON DYNAMITE,AND KILL MY WORM,AND THEN I SURRENDER,COZ ITS WAS REALY f@#!ING BIG COW
SO WHY HE CANT BE FAIR,AND SAY
OK GUYS GG..I MESS UP THIS
OR HE CAN SAY IN GAME..SRY..I DIDNT UNDERSTUND u ABOUT LG*FW,SO CAN WE RH??
BUT NO..HE SAY...FU I DONT SKIP
THATS GOOD?
AND THEN NOW WE R LOOSERS HERE LOL
THINK ABOUT THAT
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:21 AM by zoky »

Offline Rok

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Hello.

I have read this topic superficialy so far, I'll watch the replay thoroughly ASAP, I expect it to be this evening. Right now the weather's too fine to sit behind the screen :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 03:43 PM »
f@#! that wooka..read chat..watch game..they knew what u will gona do,and thats not fair

ive watched the replay a few times... and all i saw in the chat was a bunch of childish fighting, and just for the record tade told them not to skip (thank you tade the only one who showed any sportsmanship), so i dont see why ur complaining about the mistake in the begining, flori asked to make sure that he WOULDNT cow and u answered him wrong and plus he didnt even attack... and your attitude hurt u more then anything... i really dont understand why your fighting this so much but im done with it theres no reason for me to keep responding when u repeat urself
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 03:52 PM by WookA »

Offline zoky

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 03:57 PM »
HHAHHA
I RESPECT
f@#! WIN
JUST CONTINUE WITH UR WORK,AND SOON WORMS WILL NOT HAVE RULES
CLOSE THIS
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 04:00 PM by zoky »

Offline zoky

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 04:08 PM »
AND I DONT TALK ABOUT START OF MATCH
I TALK ABOUT ALL GAME
FOR RECORD..LATTER TADE PISS OFF ANS SAY
U NEED SKIP 3X
FOR RECORD..TADE QUITT GAME COZ THIS 2 GUYS KNOW WHAT U WILL DO,AND THEY JUST BROKE RULES
FOR RECORD..THEY SAY LG EVERY WHERE
WTF U WANT MORE?
GJ FLORI,U KNOW WAY HOW TO NOT LOOSE GAME
TY ON UR TIME,AND UNFAIR DECISION
MAN..FLORI PLAYED THIS GAME,AND MAP,AND HE KNOW RULES
BUT NVM..I SEE THAT IS NOT IMPORTAND HERE

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 04:14 PM »
wait for rok and calm down

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 04:25 PM »
Zoky, calm down, it's only a game, why you take it so serious? Nobody cares about points more than you and that's not good behavior, you know...

Try to understand that you answered 'sure' for Flori's question. You didn't mention anything else, how could he know that you were thinking in a different way? Flori didn't attack you, because of your damn complaining and then you wanted him to skip, because of YOUR fault, think about your behavior. ;x

You left the game and then simply reported it. Why you're still saying that it's unfair for you? You broke rules twice.

You shouldn't call us noobs, even if you thought that we insulted you using the same word in hysteria (still don't know why you thought so).

Uh oh, don't take that game too serious, sir.

Sorry for my english, still better than Flori's. xD

Offline zoky

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 05:03 PM »
then why cant u play fair guys?
i cowed..i have ask..CAN I USE LG,AND FLORI SAYS..YES..AND WHERE IS COW?

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 05:32 PM »
We played fair, Flori didn't attack you after your huge mistake. Rest of the game doesn't matter, you can't say that something is illegal and then just do the same as Flori did in his first turn.

Whatever... Game is deleted and it's right place for it. ;x

Offline zoky

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 06:24 PM »
yea sure...
i just wondoer..why se said ..fu u i'll no skip?
cool  guy
maybe he have some another way to talk
i am not kid man
i play this for fun,but i wana fair game,coz i trying to play like that
he was to rude from his cows to end of game
i didnt say ur name in any place in this post
he need go in school,and learn what he can say,and what he cant,but ok,maybe in his hous fu means good morning,then i take back all my words
in my house its a big diference,coz i learn my son to no say that
REMEBER..i dont care about win,or points,but after his words there,I simply cant accept this,coz he broke some basicly rule..HE ASULT WITH BAD WORDS
MAYBE HE CAN SAY..OH SRY,I'LL NOT DO THAT AGAIN

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 07:37 PM »
Ok, so whole that fight only becuase of Flori's insults? If he really started, then ok (but I guess that you provoked him before), he should say sorry. I can't understand one thing, why did you report it? Because Flori told to you f@#! off?

Offline zoky

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 08:08 PM »
m8..u need find words my words with insulting..
but nvm..
why we report..lol
coz u made 10x cow lol