Forums
May 03, 2024, 08:56 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] game 7149  (Read 1614 times)

Offline obscure

[SOLVED] game 7149
« on: August 02, 2009, 03:44 PM »
just watch the game i think athras broke the rules and won,he teleported too close to me.
MonkeyIsland on August 26, 2010, 09:39 am:I'm considered as a noob

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
Re: game 7149
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 03:52 PM »
admin, check replay, i think im not too close, and he continue attacking, so thats why i continue playing..., just read the chat.

Offline obscure

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 04:08 PM »
ye fair enough just read the chats and watch the game,btw thats the way we play BnG,if u've teleported to a darkside i would attack u and i would tell u that u are in a darkside,my shot doesnt mean that u r not in a darkside place

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 04:23 PM »
ye fair enough just read the chats and watch the game,btw thats the way we play BnG,if u've teleported to a darkside i would attack u and i would tell u that u are in a darkside,my shot doesnt mean that u r not in a darkside place
well...admin will check the game, and if u want to replay the game i have no problem to kick ur ass again 8) (teleporting far away place =P)

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 04:44 PM »
the rules say that you must be atleast half of the map away in 1v1, personally i think u should be allowed a little closer then that (some1 edited my bng rules) but u r alot closer then half the map, maybe u guys can agree to replay with handicaps or something, if not i need to wait for another mods decision

i think im not too close, and he continue attacking, so thats why i continue playing...

u could ask him to skip in return for your teleport, too late tho i guess

Offline obscure

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 05:15 PM »
no i dont think im gonna play the whole match again or whatever.cuz it wasnt even bng,i realy think this scheme needs new rules here,and some rules about making cow in the league general rules.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 05:22 PM »
The "obscure continue playing" was the right thing. You continue the game when your opponents cows.

The rules states that for 1vs1 the distance shouldn't be less than half of the map. Forgetting 1/2, The distance is even less than 1/3 map.

That's technically a cow by Artharas and a win for obscure IMO.
Since Artharas was leading all the game, I guess it's best to rematch if you guys can have an agreement.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05 PM »
well, i have no problem to replay the match whit handycap. ill by on snooper, so can wishp me for continue, i think doin 15 of damage i win, thats the opponent left. and i skip i turn or 2, dont know.

But if he dont want continue, i think its victory for me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 06:09 PM by Artharas »

Offline obscure

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 06:32 PM »
ok as MI said:That's technically a cow by Artharas and a win for obscure IMO.
i dont care about the whole leading thing and as I said im not gonna play again.but im ok with anything the mods say,if they think u are the winner fine by me.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 04:31 PM »
if u guys cant rematch then i think it should be void, given the situation

just my opinion tho

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 01:55 AM »
if u guys cant rematch then i think it should be void, given the situation

just my opinion tho
i can, i have no problem, and how some1 say, whit handycap, cos only left 15 hp to win the match. But he denied to play again for something about the rules, isnt my problem.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:58 AM by Artharas »

Offline obscure

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 09:59 AM »
ye im not gonna play again cuz of the rules and of course its not ur problem,ur problem is winning by cow witch is a lose.u think i have a problem with playing with u again?no but since u use rules to win then play nice im gonna do the same,i want my win here with what the rule says and i dont care that u were leading the game or u could win with a shot.im asking the mod or admin to finish this today.

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 07:07 PM »
the bng rules say that any game ending with a foul must be void or replayed, i guess i missed that before

my decision> the game is void

if MI thinks this should be handled different ill respect his oppinion

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 07:41 PM »
Game is void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.