Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:36 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Game 71615  (Read 653 times)

Offline Mitico

[SOLVED] Game 71615
« on: May 31, 2011, 05:00 PM »
We agreed to play rm, and the 2nd game dropped, they not deserve the win.
I won't fight or post more here, the mods solve it, we would like to play rm.
Replay attached.
Cya.

Re: Game 71615
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 10:52 AM »
eVo agreed with a rematch in the replay in the reported game and this game lagged out, so I'd say replay.
Normally, I wouldn't agree with simply not counting games, but in the replay, I can understand why you'd want a rematch.
In future, please agree on what a finish is before you start roping, though.
I'd say as a general rule that if no agreement beforehand is made, then the word finish (or letter f) is the way to finish. If finished it written below a line, then landing on that line above the word finish constitutes a finish. If the word finish is written above the actual finishing location, then landing on the ground below the word finish constitutes a finish.

I'd say void, but I'd like input from another mod too :)

Offline franz

Re: Game 71615
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 01:09 PM »
Some TTRR maps just have bad design, so these issues can happen.

Always look at the TTRR finish before even placing your worms and agree on the finish early, so there is no confusion.
Usually, a finish on this kind of map requires going all the way to the letter F even though it's a very small letter F.
Don't be fooled by how the start line looks because that's considered a fair start, even though it's treated differently than the finish.

Anyway, since eVo agreed to rematch due to this confusion, and the rematch lagged out (I assume? looks to me like you simply quit out),
then the game should be void and rematched fairly.