Forums
May 27, 2024, 09:05 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] w2Roper  (Read 2180 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: w2Roper
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2010, 11:31 AM »
I don't believe in god, but I do believe there has to be something after death or before I don't know, if not, then why are we here at this PRECISE time? Anyway, this will get WAY WAY off topic so let's end the God thing NOW haha...

About life, I guess i'm old fashioned lol

And <3 :) XoX (Oh, and hands off the goods haha)

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 08:28 AM »

W2roper was added with the condition that it's an option. IMO, it's not nearly popular enough to be accepted as a full scheme in the traditional section, otherwise we should have seperate schemes for NRBNG, Low gravity RR, moonshopper and every other little subscheme we have for the other schemes.

As it stands, the classic league consists of 4 rope schemes and 4 non-rope schemes. Sounds good enough to me.

Regarding the side saying they don't want to lose too many points cause they're not used to W2 rope: either don't play it or get better at it. W2R is an option and if you don't want it, then it's WA roper.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 09:03 AM »
Yes but what I am saying is that, if w2Roper was actually a seperate scheme, and didn't affect Roper standings as they are 2 different things, I would probably play it now and again because I do like it.

I will not play it as as it is now because I don't want to change other ratings when it shouldn't...

And how are you supposed to see how many w2Ropers are being played if it doesn't have its own selection?

Offline Random00

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 11:44 AM »
As it stands, the classic league consists of 4 rope schemes and 4 non-rope schemes. Sounds good enough to me.

And this is really important to keep the league balanced. If w2roper would be a new classic scheme with its own ranking, then a strong roper has a too big advantage over a strong default player.
And as I see w2roper causing a lot more problems then crates in normal roper do, Im gonna change my vote about w2roper. I think luck is a part of the game and its just ok as long as the influence of luck is not the main decisive thing for the outcome of a match ;d

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2010, 11:50 AM »
Hmm, you have a good point there Random, about 4/4...

I never looked at it that way...

However I still find it unfair to be able to use the same points as Roper, but I guess that's my opinion...