Forums
May 08, 2024, 11:10 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Borotalco's behaviour during our TUS match  (Read 1896 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Borotalco's behaviour during our TUS match
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 08:50 PM »
In both cases, Maciej and Random00, your opponent can claim your free win to be played in one week:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/free-win-reporting-announcement/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 09:30 PM »
ah ok, so delete my then.

Offline beer

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 02:39 AM »
MI we were working agians these freewins, as i said i got ur point random, but this game stand? oi?
so many time wasted for now, it jus stand? i can even ask, its stand without any problms cose its random, and not any new player?sorry but looks like.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/free-wins/
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 02:41 AM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 06:15 AM »
I think a better workaround is that we find their opponents and force them to get these free wins done. If more free wins gets played, the more we have created a nice culture for it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 01:05 PM »
Im just pissed if someone quits without valid reasons. If someone has to go and is telling it in a nice way and waiting for a reply, then its no problem.
But if somone if just quitting like Borotalco did, then its obvious that he didnt have to go due to any valid reason.

History repeats itself: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/game-13405-reported-by-rok/
I was in same position as you, I reported the free win and then all hell broke loose  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2010, 01:16 PM »
same position?u must be kidding.
as u said there they left after first game, they did not as borotalc, and for sure, borotal was maybe scared (XD) im sure that dibz and doritos wasnt scared to play u RR.
dumb exemple.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:19 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2010, 01:24 PM »
same position?u must be kidding.
as u said there they left after first game, they did not as borotalc, and for sure, borotal was maybe scared (XD) im sure that dibz and doritos wasnt scared to play u RR.
dumb exemple.

Where did I say they were scared? :o stop putting words in my mouth, beer. Who makes you think borotalco was scared? Rest assured, he was not.

It was same situation in a sense that they left without any explanation, that's all.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Random00

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2010, 04:17 PM »
well, its not that I personally care about these ~15 points for a wxw. I'd even be more satisfied if he would just lose these points and I wouldnt gain them.
This behaviour is just so immature and I persoally think that this should be punished in some way.
If the rules say that this is no free win then you can delete this game for sure, np.
This was actually why I opened this thread, cause I wasnt sure if reporting it as a free win sticks with the rules ;)

Offline beer

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 06:10 PM »
well, its not that I personally care about these ~15 points for a wxw. I'd even be more satisfied if he would just lose these points and I wouldnt gain them.
This behaviour is just so immature and I persoally think that this should be punished in some way.
If the rules say that this is no free win then you can delete this game for sure, np.
This was actually why I opened this thread, cause I wasnt sure if reporting it as a free win sticks with the rules ;)
yea i got u, and my post wasnt agains u, but agains u just said the game should stay. its wrong since 'we are working' to change that free wins, i guess evryone knows that u did not report cose of the points, it was just 15 as u said. but watch, u can report that as fair but did u saw what happened aftr ur free win? there was other guy trying report XDDDDDDD, its like a wave, if some one report a freewin so in  that there will be more 100! (:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:13 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline darKz

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 07:14 PM »
beer, if there was no rule about this, then everyone would just play their pick and leave afterwards. That's even more abusive don't you think? :)

And don't say "no1 would do that".. You know certain guys would. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010