Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:00 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Games 27761 and 27762  (Read 692 times)

Offline lalo

[SOLVED] Games 27761 and 27762
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:32 PM »
These games were not played in this season but the last. Therefore I suppose they are not valid and they're taking a great advantage from this, plus I'm pretty sure Crash knew it and he waited until now to report and gain that advantage for the current season.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Games 27761 and 27762
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 05:57 PM »
What's the advantage for them?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline lalo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 06:02 PM »
If we play a clanner in a season those games are supposed to be reported in that season, aren't they? it's kinda obvious...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 06:09 PM »
I'm just asking! ^^

You lost those games, if they had reported it in the last season, your clan would have lower rating in the standings in that season. But now your clan have higher standings in the previous season and new season has just started! These games would be lost in the tons of future clan games.

Unless I'm missing some point here?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 06:46 PM »
It effects the seasonal points. Although it may have an advantage on overall points, There is a disadvantage on seasonal for cfc, and an advantage on seasonal for doh.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 07:26 PM »
There's no advantage on the overall points. There's advantage for cFc on the previous season and disadvantage on the current season. But since they can not change their previous season rating, the whole thing turned out better for them.

Offline lalo

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 07:47 PM »
Why would we want to have more points in the previous season, I don't see any advantage. The thing is, these games were played for the last season and not this one, Bull still had 2 hours to report and I saw him in this web page after we played.
I'd have reported the hysteria won by cfc in this season too! but it makes no sense to me reporting games played in other season. Also, we played some games against ckc after that clanner with doh.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 12:48 AM »
The seasonal points they lost should of been in season 12. Not effecting the seasonal points of season 13. Thats the issue MI.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 04:04 AM »
I don't mind moving the games to the previous season. Personally I would pick to lose in the current running season than in the previous. (So that I have plenty of time to gain my points back) :)

I'll move them to previous season.
Moved.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:22 AM by MonkeyIsland »