Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] he beat me with wron scheme  (Read 1298 times)

Offline zoky

[SOLVED] he beat me with wron scheme
« on: February 08, 2009, 10:41 AM »
today I have play vs PR and in t17 game he didnt take right scheme...he kill my last worm with earth quake,but,in TUS scheme that weapon is 0 in crate  https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-2-1/ ....plz remouve our both game from today,coz this is not fair
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 11:33 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline pr

Re: he beat me with wron scheme
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 10:48 AM »
1. I asked u if u would host your pick. Your answer =  no.
2. You didnt say anything about this before game. It's better to lose at first then to wank on schemes list.

Offline zoky

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 10:50 AM »
why U didnt say to me that U dont have scheme..man U have kill me with ilegal weapon...admin plz cancel our games

Offline pr

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 10:56 AM »
lmao at "games". T17 scheme didnt change for ages. I always played on scheme with eq.

Offline zoky

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 11:20 AM »
I dont need talk with U..U have link up in my post..look how looks scheme for t17...end of story

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 11:44 AM »
Well, one thing is that I trust pr's experience. The thing is, there is no such a rule that the schemes on the site must be used in league games... or anyway if there is then it makes no sense as there are no organized schemes of every scheme that one can play in both Classic and Free league.

That is my opinion, I wouldn't delete the game but I wait for the opinion of other admins.

P.S.: personally, I remember lots of times having Earth Quake in T17, so the uploaded scheme on the site might not be right...

Offline zoky

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 12:46 PM »
yes m8..usualy is in scheme but look..i create my tactic on that option that he cant have that,and dont search hide for earth queke....

why than u have TUS scheme for download,if any 1 can play with own?

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 12:51 PM »
You are right, TUS should have a scheme pack for leagues but as there is no any right now...

Monkey I have an advice for avoiding this problem in the future: you should separate the scheme part to two different parts, one of them containing the official scheme files for every scheme and we will include in rules that league games must be played with those and the other part is for any other schemes (like that Elite2 somebody uploaded lol).

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2009, 03:32 PM »
That's not actually true. The schemes ARE separate at the moment. They will have a check mark beside them. and That is not an option. No one can make his scheme a league standard scheme unless I give that check mark to his scheme. Elite2 has no check mark, so it is just a scheme on TUS.

I, Myself have collected so many times Earth quake in Team17. So I guess WookA's T17 scheme is a bit wrong. This scheme has a check mark, so it is the official scheme.

I'll talk to WookA about this game. We'll consider your opinion ray and I'll ask WookA to post the final decision.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2009, 05:14 PM »
yea i guess this would be my fault, the t17 scheme should have earthquake... i guess we need to fix it, sorry about that

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2009, 05:47 PM »
Well, Monkey Wooka and me were discussing this for a while, and we would like to ask you two to replay this game. We updated the TEAM17 scheme, the problem was that it was simply wrong and zoky thought it is a normal scheme, but pr did not check the TUS scheme as he thought it is a normal TEAM17 scheme... Complicated.
Conclusion: zoky lost because of someone else's fault ---> game must be deleted.

Please, play the game again.