Forums
May 14, 2024, 11:57 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] 112568  (Read 1072 times)

Offline Almog

[SOLVED] 112568
« on: June 02, 2012, 01:05 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-112568/

this is just silly..
we were playing my pick first (t17) and u can read here the following events:
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-112567/new/#new

I clearly suggested to play his pick regardless the issue of the first game, and he just disagreed and reported

so, void plz, thx

Offline Phanton

Re: 112568
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:09 PM »
drop no is my defaul
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Phanton

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 01:25 PM »
sometimes I was winning a gold player.. he fell and did rh, and rh 200 hp normal

Offline Phanton

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 01:29 PM »
when you drop, all we do.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 01:43 PM »
I don't know if there is a rule like that or not, personally, I think if there is a drop, you should start the game over, without any advantage. Yes, it might not be too good for the player that was leading, but it is just not fair for the other side either, imagine, especially in Team17, you have 2 worms but you have Freeze, Scales of Justice and 3 Patsy's Magic Bullets, let's start over with 2 versus 4? I don't think so. :)

You should have just started this game over...

As for the Shopper, well... reporting that is just silly.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 01:48 PM »
I don't know if there is a rule like that or not, personally, I think if there is a drop, you should start the game over, without any advantage. Yes, it might not be too good for the player that was leading, but it is just not fair for the other side either, imagine, especially in Team17, you have 2 worms but you have Freeze, Scales of Justice and 3 Patsy's Magic Bullets, let's start over with 2 versus 4? I don't think so. :)

like I said, not my fault...

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 01:53 PM »

like I said, not my fault...
It's not about whose fault a lagout is, although, tendency is that you lag out more often than other people, so if I were you I wouldn't start chasing scapegoats to blame...

Still, about the Shopper, I don't think you can report a Free Win just like that, your opponent was online, he was right there, but you refused to play with him because you were upset about the Team17.

I would actually declare both games void, ask you to shake hands and play both games from the start, don't think you can do anything better than that. :)

Offline Phanton

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 01:59 PM »
ok Ray, i agree...

maybe I was angry at the time

rh then? Almog

Offline Almog

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 02:53 PM »
I'm not rehosting, cuz you will crash again, no point

and I dont get it ray, for one thing you can see he didnt have freeze scales aqua etc, if he had sure I wouldnt be dumbf@#! who just wants pts, you dont find me very often reporting games like that, do you? I only do that when i'm certain I had the game. This game I controlled the crates zone, I had arrows and holy that easily kill off his two other worms if he tried to face me.. obviously it's T17 and anything is possible, but well I don't think it's fair to just restart

Secondly, why isnt there such a rule for such situations? If it's like that, then next time i'm losing I'll just crash like him and start over, thats what TUS supports?

Thirdly, few months ago I played him in t17 (I think it was phanton), and he was leading 3v1 etc and reported, I complained and you (I think it was you ray, or monkeyisland, either of you) gave him the win

so, I'm not rehosting and I claim this win

as for the shopper, it's still there..

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 03:36 PM »
and I dont get it ray, for one thing you can see he didnt have freeze scales aqua etc, if he had sure I wouldnt be dumbf@#! who just wants pts, you dont find me very often reporting games like that, do you? I only do that when i'm certain I had the game. This game I controlled the crates zone, I had arrows and holy that easily kill off his two other worms if he tried to face me.. obviously it's T17 and anything is possible, but well I don't think it's fair to just restart
Of course I know that, you should know that I respect you very much, I'm just saying that I think that is the best sportsmanship one could do, although, you can also leave it to the moderators to decide, based on the state of the game at the moment of the crash.

Secondly, why isnt there such a rule for such situations? If it's like that, then next time i'm losing I'll just crash like him and start over, thats what TUS supports?
I know you wouldn't do that. :) And as I mentioned, I think it's just the best sportsmanship one could do. There is no such rule for a reason, because people would take advantage of that like the way you said.

Thirdly, few months ago I played him in t17 (I think it was phanton), and he was leading 3v1 etc and reported, I complained and you (I think it was you ray, or monkeyisland, either of you) gave him the win
Yes, because the moderators decide the way I mentioned it above in such situations, simply because there is no better way.

as for the shopper, it's still there..
I guess as soon as MonkeyIsland gets online, it's going to be deleted. ;)

Bare in mind, I am not a moderator, I'm just bouncing ideas off the wall and sharing my opinion either noone cares about or everyone bashes. You know, just having some fun... ;D

(Watch people's reaction, it's going to be funny.)

Offline Almog

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 05:02 PM »
heh ok mate, thought you were mod :p

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 06:19 PM »
I don't know if there is a rule like that or not, personally, I think if there is a drop, you should start the game over, without any advantage.

This is a bad idea as a whole.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline franz

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2012, 05:09 AM »
I think almog should get a handicap if phanton wants to replay the team17.  phanton's suicide fail is a big reason why.

I'll wait for other mods' opinions though.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 08:22 AM »
Phanton you played worse and you lost 2 worms. You got a missile and an effective missile shot requires being in SD and most of time 3 turns before the water has filled the map.

You just can't demand full RM, when you plop your own 150hp worm. If you've done full RH in the past with some player, that shows your sportsmanship but that isn't something to rely on as a rule.

Considering Almog's 18hp dead, He had 3 x 150hp worm and you had 1.5 x 150hp. That's exactly half.
I suggest you to restart the game either:

1) 4 x 2: All worms 150 hp.
2) 4 x 3: Almog's 150hp. Phanton's with handicap.

Phanton gets to decide which.
Play shopper too and let me know about both results.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 08:25 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Almog

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 04:35 AM »
k