Forums
May 21, 2024, 10:32 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Late report  (Read 1500 times)

Offline MarianRV

[SOLVED] Late report
« on: September 14, 2015, 07:11 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-198140/

This game has been played several days ago and as far as I know 6 hours is the limit

More details can be given if necessary
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:44 PM by MarianRV »

Offline Sensei

Re: Late report
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 07:17 PM »

Offline piki1802

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 08:03 PM »
Pfff, all you people having the urge be the nicest and most toleratable people lately...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 01:07 AM »
I'm sorry, I had computer issues, anyone that knows me understands that i wasn't able to move the files from my virtual machine to mac to report the game.  Today was the soonest I was able to report, was a case of means.  I'm sure the staff here will understand that the only unfortunate part about this whole affair is your complaint.

I'm glad you posted here though, I was just talking to spleen about how bfw shouldn't report free wins, as we don't want our reputation to be reflected negatively upon.  After seeing this complaint, I must regretfully inform you that your application to bfw has been summarily denied.  Good luck in your future endeavors.

Hope to play more games with you in the future, I'm sure this is just an aberration.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:14 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Ryan

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 02:13 AM »
Like a lawyer.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 05:33 AM »
Unfortunately the date difference is about a week and that's high.

Game's void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 05:42 AM »
Unfortunately the date difference is about a week and that's high.

Game's void.
Fair enough, I understand why, it sets a precedent that makes more work for you rearranging games. 

I got what I needed out of this, I think we all understand the motivations of opening this complaint.  I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and Marian will invariably do what he is doing.