Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:31 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Lordhound(me) Vs Shaggy......ridiculous.  (Read 964 times)

Offline LordHound

[SOLVED] Lordhound(me) Vs Shaggy......ridiculous.
« on: June 30, 2009, 02:52 PM »
I played a bng earlier today against Shaggy, my pick.

Im usually not one to complain and this has been done to me several times by lame ppl, I just never really bothered with it. But this time Its too annoying.

Shaggy continuously teleported into semi darkside positiong so I couldnt really hit him with direct nades.
He used 4 sec nades on 2 or 3 occasions also, and (its not illegal I guess) lame shot me over and over.

Also when he was close to winning, he THEN decided in the third replay to teleport closer to me in a position where I could finally hit him when I had 40 hp left. There must be something wrong with this unsportsman like crap. I now remember why I stopped playing league bng. No honor.

I reported a win with 3 replays so you can watch them vs shaggy. There is 3 because shaggy crashed 3 times. I dont want the winning points from game, I just want people to see this.

Offline Ray

Re: Lordhound(me) Vs Shaggy......ridiculous.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 03:07 PM »
You are right, playing BnG in a league is totally crap, look at my game against Bongo or what was his name... There are some people (like Shaggy) who do everything for winning and play so lame. This is not forbidden but truly the worse way to play BnG, that scheme means something... at least for some people it does.
However, there are some other people who don't even know the rules of the scheme! I just want to say that maybe it's time to think about it a little bit, do something...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 04:26 PM »
famous BnG fight.

When I play, I play for the win too XDD
Yea I know I'm lame XD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 04:28 PM »
And that's sad.   :(

Games will be deleted, though.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 06:07 PM »
guess i know not to bng against shaggy or MI lol :P

yea... lame shit bng always had this problem

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 07:05 PM »
If it is my pick you can't avoid XDDDD
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 08:23 PM »
I can , I simply quit.

LordHound: you could have attached the replays instead of reporting games.

Offline LordHound

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 11:49 PM »
Yeah sorry just the bitter vengeful side of me wanted wn to see this crap.
And I know its the constant bng battle thats been going on for years, I've just never had a player blatently show me such an intense lack of respect. Its happened many times in league games in the past, but this game just sent me over the edge a little.

To be honest I didnt even know to attach files to the post. *mental note taken*
Like I said, I didnt report with the intention of getting *fake* points like shaggy declares....I just wanted ppl to see these replays. Who knows what good it might do.

This is my first and hopefully last complaint post ever :)

Offline Rok

chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz