Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Mojo reported a lost game, lol  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Camper

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

Re: Mojo reported a lost game, lol
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 06:24 PM »
Mods watch replay he cowed in game, blocked me and didnt wanted to skip so automaticly this is lost game. plz delete this game ty ;D

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 06:31 PM »
OH game ID-86438 his report plz delete.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40 PM »
M0j0 unfortunately you blocked yourself. You walked to the left and his worm fall on the ground and blocked you. You should've roped without walking. Sorry mate.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 07:27 PM »
Omfg, what is block then plz tell?? if you watch carfuly i tryed to walk right as well, and i couldn t he blocked me if that isnt block, tell me what it is? i wanna second oppinion from other mods, no offence monkey that is bullshit i couldn t walk right and left aswell.

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 07:41 PM »
you could have jump before walking or just simple shot the rope. If you walk left it was obvious my worm would block you. lol

Offline Rok

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 07:48 PM »
You guys found a loophole in the rules, it seems. I'll try to get a consensus about what constitutes a block with other mods. Stay tuned :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Its not a block. Like Monkey said, he blocked himself.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 08:05 PM »
I agree, it was easy to get out.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Ok guys if that isn t block, i wanna you to show me what it is, in any block you can just shoot rope and get out, plz host 1 game roper and show me what is block. i will be online today at 20:00 (8:00) pm GMT+1, I wanna see demonstration of block in roper! ty.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 08:05 AM »
In no way was that a block, Camperz' move was absolutely legal, you can only blame yourself. You blocked yourself by walking to the left. Things like this happen all the time in Roper matches, when the opponent makes it hard for you to like jump, or shoot the rope in the best possible way, but that is not illegal.

And besides, you should still finish your game instead of quitting. ;(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 10:12 AM »
Ok guys if that isn t block, i wanna you to show me what it is, in any block you can just shoot rope and get out, plz host 1 game roper and show me what is block. i will be online today at 20:00 (8:00) pm GMT+1, I wanna see demonstration of block in roper! ty.

M0J0 a block is when you need to rope knock your opponent. BEFORE you walk to left, you could simply do a rope shot to left without having to rope knock camper's worm to get out. Checkout the replay attached.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline JayX

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 01:57 PM »
Agreed, you are really making a big deal out of something pretty small.

You were not blocked, and regardless your quitting little girly hissy fit means you lose regardless.

Did you lose at wormy worms? Did the bad man beat you on the game? :'(

Man up damn it!  :D

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 04:47 PM »
pfffff..... i still think that should be block... but i can be against all of you, ok my lost.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57 PM »
Blocks should be legal anyways. Just saying
Your favorite ropers favorite roper