Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:48 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Mojo reported a lost game, lol  (Read 2004 times)

Re: Mojo reported a lost game, lol
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2011, 07:20 PM »
Blocks should be illegal anyways. Just saying

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Rok

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2011, 07:29 PM »
Blocks are legal. Play shopper.  :P
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline XxXM0j0XxX

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 08:30 AM »
I think it is time that all mods and some1 who means something in wwp go throw all rules in all schemmes, and write once 4 all the times!!! what you can do, what is legal what is iligeal, like i will give you example, by the way it was clanner and camper was also in that game. We played wxw (w4w), they started roping touched 3 walls then use worm select, and with other worm finished 4th wall, then attack, and they said that is legal, i say that is bullshit, you should 1st finish with that worm all 4 walls then you can use worm select, i have 100 examples of going araound the rules in all schemmes, there should be WITH BIG WORDS written what you can do, what you can not, like holy bible and 10 commendments, dont kill dont do that dont do this.. bla bla. TESTAMENT once 4 all times.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 09:23 AM »
Actually that's allowed too M0J0 :-*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline JayX

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 02:01 PM »
We played wxw (w4w), they started roping touched 3 walls then use worm select, and with other worm finished 4th wall, then attack, and they said that is legal, i say that is bullshit, you should 1st finish with that worm all 4 walls then you can use worm select

I can see your point here. But the rule in wXw is 'Wall Before Attack' and Worm select is not an attacking weapon but more of a utility. So for me I guess there are 2 ways of looking at it.

1) That's a really cheap way to make the walls (grr fu!)

2) That's a really clever way to think outside the box and make the walls (weee gj!)

But both have the same results, legal move cheap or not :D

Offline Camper

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 03:24 PM »
auhauhauhah  bl ae mojo

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 06:50 PM »
I think it is time that all mods and some1 who means something in wwp go throw all rules in all schemmes, and write once 4 all the times!!!
this is wa, and we had rules for most all the schemes long before wwp even came out. 
roper scheme - w:a
shopper scheme - w:a
bng scheme - w:a
team17 scheme - w:a
elite scheme - w:a
pro scheme - w:a

See a trend?  There is more but i don't have time to spell it out any further.