Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:40 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Nico-13x Reports Games;'ve nothing to with migo  (Read 1624 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Nico-13x Reports Games;'ve nothing to with migo
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 02:40 AM »
thank you. For me, it's an weird case. He doesnt admit at all He played. Also, there is no zilian person what could aliasing him. I really dont know.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 05:40 AM »
I showed the games to Deadcode and he confirmed that the Bruno in those games is our Bruno.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 09:53 AM »
I showed the games to Deadcode and he confirmed that the Bruno in those games is our Bruno.
.....And thats what we in the big leagues call getting caught red handed

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 11:11 AM »
Lol Bruno is in Jail

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 03:50 PM »
maybe it was Obama getting fun with Bruno's pc

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 05:08 PM »
Well either way, Bruno/Obama is banned from playing games again for unknown time until we see what's going on here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 05:16 PM »
I told him and if He's right, We will find the true and know who aliased him soon. Thx MI, I'll send you a pm when  i get news.

Offline harpy

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 06:00 PM »
phanton maybe have litle finger whit that  :D

i joke he cant lose from nik0o  ;D

Offline lalo

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 06:36 PM »
I told him and if He's right, We will find the true and know who aliased him soon. Thx MI, I'll send you a pm when  i get news.
Are you serious? It's him!! How naive man lol.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 07:08 PM »
MI basically just said, deadcode confirmed that bruno, your bruno, the bruno of broz, and the only bruno in this situation is the same bruno that is pretending that someone aliased him to avoid tus losses.  There is no faker or imposter to find unless bruno has a multiple personality disorder, because his computer was used to play that game.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 07:27 PM »
Professor please PM me.