Forums
April 30, 2024, 09:49 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] NoCry  (Read 878 times)

Offline Maciej

[SOLVED] NoCry
« on: June 24, 2011, 11:34 AM »
yesterday I played few trl games with NoCry, to this time he hasn't reported his wins yet, so I can't report mine and can't play other trls... it's irritating and really mean :-X Mods, can you report these games as his wins please? He won the first 2, rest I did.

Re: NoCry
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:36 AM »
Maciej, you should have kept quiet! He might have forgotton to report his win, then if he did report later you could tell the mod which game it should have come after and you wouldnt lose any more points!

Still, noble of you Xd
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 11:39 AM »
but if I report my games, then I play with someone else, and then NoCry reports his wins, and along the way my other opponent reports his games, there is really points confiusion :D isn't it easier?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 11:41 AM »
Report your own games. When he does report his games, we'll change the order.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:48 AM »
done, don't lock the topic pls, I will write here when he reports his wins to change order ;)

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 08:40 PM »
Seems he forgot about it. If he reports anyway, PM one of the mods.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz