Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:56 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] OREL REPORT FALSE REPLAY  (Read 1477 times)

Offline LIYO

[SOLVED] OREL REPORT FALSE REPLAY
« on: January 16, 2011, 10:48 PM »
OREL  REPORT FALSE REPLAY   VS ME      09:06  Scheme TEAM17 .  HE REPORT  BUT NO HAVE REPLAY. HELP PLZ . IS NOT JUST.   delete this  round  he no have replay , and   for the moment i never play in Team17 scheme.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:07 PM by LIYO »

Offline OREL

Re: OREL REPORT FALSE REPLAY
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 11:31 PM »
in rules says: "First, you need to find a partner. Then you decide which kind of league you want to play: Classic or Free. Both of you have to pick one scheme and play those two games."
we play wxw and you go out... i'l wait you and pm you... but you dont come to play my scheme... so free win in my scheme...

Offline LIYO

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 12:45 AM »
eyy     in chat before play  you say   wxw?? and me say : yes.     AND  YOU NO HAVE THE REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(      I HAVE THE REPLAY  AND  YOU LOSSE!!!!!

Offline LIYO

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 12:46 AM »
I NO NEED SPEAK WITH  YOU MORE CHEATER, ONLY WITH MOD

Offline franz

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 02:23 AM »
LIYO, the rules are 2 games in classic, each player picks 1 scheme.  It sounds like you don't have proof of agreeing to 1 game of WxW.  You must play OREL's pick if you want this free win removed.

If/when OREL's pick gets played, just post here again and attach the replay.  We can add it to Game ID 52084.

Offline OREL

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 12:59 PM »
eyy     in chat before play  you say   wxw?? and me say : yes.     AND  YOU NO HAVE THE REPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(      I HAVE THE REPLAY  AND  YOU LOSSE!!!!!

first: i never say wxw and never pick this... its your pick... my pick is team17!
i play YOU wxw.. you dont play my team17 so free win man... its your fall

Offline OREL

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 01:01 PM »
you see he dont undarstand rules and he is very crazy kindergarten XDDD
Btw in wxw he play in stupid schee not wxw XD but i dont care about it)))

franz... he dont undarstand me... i say we can play tommorow team17 if he want... cuz its my pick... he dont agree... can i have free win now?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:03 PM by OREL »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 01:15 PM »
OREL, he is a very new player on TUS. You could teach him the rules instead of going straight for a free win.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline OREL

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 01:32 PM »
he dont leasting me... only SHOUT! and `go away`
i say to him many times about we must play my game... he dont come... its his problem cuz he didnt read rules... and use him scheme not tourney XD
what can i do if he dont leasting me?)))) nothing)
give me free and i never play vs this unbalanced player
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 01:34 PM by OREL »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 04:21 PM »
he dont leasting me
The word you are looking for is "listen". :)

You know TUS for sometime, he has register only for 2 days. You didn't know TUS 2 days after your registration, did you?

And why you are in need of a free win like this?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 05:30 PM »
i understand ur frustration OREL. But a good tip when playing ppl that are new and lack english skill. Write like this:

you : wxw
Me: t 17.

Then play UR OWN pick first always! :) then they never leave! :p

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline BaNdIT

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 04:40 AM »
I agree with my friend monkey, when someone is new in a place we must teach and not to harm. More orel agree with you for waiting, although it is difficult not to agree with some free wins.
Sometimes when it rains my internet drops and I lose the game so it never bothers me more than I am right :(, here in Brazil the internet is not very good.
I think you must understand, if not played the game playing on the same day another day so we are all happy and friends.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 04:42 AM by BaNdIT »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: [SOLVED] OREL REPORT FALSE REPLAY
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 11:07 AM »
No free win in this case.