Forums
April 30, 2024, 04:05 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] sK clanners (#132455 and #132456) played by people not associated with sK on TUS  (Read 286 times)

Offline Sound

• NoLimitFreestyler

• Finland Finland
  • sK sK clan

• nlF is a Freestyle/fun-loving attitude ^^
    • View Profile
Okay, it's been a while since these games (Game #132455  and Game #132456) have been played but I just recently noticed them.

iClown and TOMT accepted a clanner with cFc, although they weren't very serious about it and thought that it wouldn't even be successfully reported. According to the chat log, they called it an "officially unofficial" clanner. Anyway, the thing is that since neither of them were associated with sK on TUS as no-one had invited them yet (by that time both of them were official sK members, though), lalo and daiNa just randomly chose me and SmokaZ as their opponents from the TUS sK member list. So what I'm trying to say, is that this should just be fixed as instead of me and SmokaZ, the games were played by iClown and TOMT.

(P.S.  By the way, it's funny how I would've chosen BnG and WxW on TUS if I ever were to play any league game here, heh, and now I was reported to have played such schemes ^^)

Thanks! ;)
sK is a clan based on similar principles to nlF, while nlF itself is a Freestyle/fun-loving attitude ^^

wee Sound xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Sound come back I miss you n@#!!! xD