Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:38 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] status of asbest  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Peja

[SOLVED] status of asbest
« on: January 30, 2013, 02:38 PM »
he is currently clanning for bh and
zhorg reported games as saifron and said its because he is still currently banned. now it seems this comment got deleted and asbest appears in played games.  can someone tell me whats going on here, if  bh was clanning with a guy not allowed to play its kinda lame  and wins should be deleted.

i really would wish a bit more transparency  in these things, games got deleted behind our backs without telling anyone (like in the case with sx and dt, while other games from sx still stand beeing played by someone who was actually on tdcs roster at this time), not to mention eS was beeing allowed to keep over 1000 points gained by an known alias. tbh i dont really wanna know what else is going on here.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline NiCo`

Re: status of asbest
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:05 PM »
I dont understand nothing peja , asbestmisha its banned yet but its culp of MI i think...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 03:15 PM »
Asbest was banned for 2 months and his ban got expired. There's nothing more to it except your desire to picture injustice all around.

If I have missed some games to remove, please point me to them. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a human and it is possible for me to miss things. But you'd rather put it in your world's injustice collection right?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 03:36 PM »
Asbest was banned for 2 months and his ban got expired.

This is a joke right? That guy tries to take over god knows how many user accounts on TUS, and you give him a 2nd chance? I don't get these sort of "protect the guilty instead of their victims" politics. And honestly, i don't know if i still want to be a member on a site which does nothing to protect its user accounts from being abused. Please think over this again, this is just unjustified.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 03:54 PM »
Did every German wake up in a grumpy mood today? Asbest managing to hack into TUS accounts, yea that's very likely.. I got the email as well, that I wanted to change my password, it was probably the worst attempt ever to get access to any user accounts. 2 months for Asbest to put his head in the freezer should do the job and moreso. How old is he anyway? 15? 16? You'd like to see him hanged instead Chakkman?

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 03:54 PM »
since i know you are not only human but also a smart human im sure u are able to find that out on yourself.

nevertheless to show i dont talk bullshit:

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131990/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131958/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131886/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131882/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131761/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131771/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131878/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-131881/

i hope you dont expect me to post all clanner replays of ren here.

its not about a desire to picture injustice, its about telling you your system has flaws. you may avoid some drama by handling these cases privat, but as you can see many clans basicly suffer without even knowing it.
its pretty simple, if you make bans/caught aliases public other clans can check if they were involved and tell you the games you might have overseen.

about asbest, give me a clear statement here. did he play during his ban or did you just forgot to unban him? cos zhorg already said he played during beeing banned. 
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline chakkman

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 04:14 PM »
Did every German wake up in a grumpy mood today? Asbest managing to hack into TUS accounts, yea that's very likely.. I got the email as well, that I wanted to change my password, it was probably the worst attempt ever to get access to any user accounts. 2 months for Asbest to put his head in the freezer should do the job and moreso. How old is he anyway? 15? 16? You'd like to see him hanged instead Chakkman?
Oh yeah, i forgot that a poor try by some kid makes this so much better.  ::) Actually i play and had to deal with with 15 year olds as long as i play this game, and i haven't seen so many try to take over TUS accounts or similar. After all it is a question of character i guess. But ok, i kind of see your point. Just a dumb kid then i guess.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 04:19 PM »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 04:27 PM »
Asbest was banned on games, then he got fully banned. The 2 didn't got lifted together apparently as they should.

The whining is for teenagers. Grownups think about solutions and getting things done.
Deleted all those games btw, thanks.

And honestly, i don't know if i still want to be a member on a site which does nothing to protect its user accounts from being abused. Please think over this again, this is just unjustified.

See I don't really understand this. Is that your way of saying things are wrong? You are a part of TUS, you should be fixing stuff instead of "leaving" threats.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 04:46 PM »
Monkey you are completely wrong!

They are right, Asbsestsb has tried to hack also our own accounts, about mine I think he tried at least 4-5 times... and he did with others. etc etc.. and he is still around with all his alias too.

This is ridiculous!!!

Do something Monky!

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 04:47 PM »
Same thing has crossed my mind a few times, with Dub-C leaving and SPW threatening to abandon the forums if things continued in the same way they did. Putting yourself on a high horse and threatening to take the ride, well it is one way to do it but not a good one I think. It's also very demotivating for those who's actually willing to do a job (as in the staff). I'm not saying I'm any better, as I have contributed with nada since the start of this league, but some change of attitude and atmosphere would benefit all of us

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 04:52 PM »
And honestly, i don't know if i still want to be a member on a site which does nothing to protect its user accounts from being abused.

The forum engine does pretty much to protect user accounts. People are trying to hack other people every minute on all sites in the world... 2 months punishment for a kid is fair I guess, it's easy to ban him again, so don't worry too much :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 04:59 PM »
I dont understand nothing peja , asbestmisha its banned yet but its culp of MI i think...

MI's fault? He owns this site, what'd you expect? And if he got banned, he can't blame anyone but himself.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 06:04 PM »
See I don't really understand this. Is that your way of saying things are wrong? You are a part of TUS, you should be fixing stuff instead of "leaving" threats.

Not really able to do much as a normal user, am i? :( Not sure if it's wrong to complain in this case, crazy says it is, ANO's answer, if meant serious, proves it is. Fact is there's a certain amount of "i can shit all over TUS without the danger of having to face consequences" here, and that's what can be criticized i think. Because users who are only on this site to raise their e-dicks by messing with others user accounts are pretty dispensable. And mostly cases like this are handled like "Let's give him a 2nd and 3rd change to prove he's not that bad of a person". I could be imagining Asbest having pretty much of a laugh at TUS and this discussion now. :)

Offline Asbest

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 06:52 PM »
I could be imagining Asbest having pretty much of a laugh at this discussion now. :)
Absolutely true xD
I didn't wanted to hack any tus accounts, lol, just was dabbled. It wasn't even possible to hack accounts because I didn't knew passwords xD So, you are just trying to find not exist reasons, because  it was just fun time :) So, I got this 2 months ban just for  that " fun time " I had, Its fair. But I got my punishment, so now, I should be full unbanned. 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:57 PM by AsbestMisha »