Forums
May 20, 2024, 06:22 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] status of asbest  (Read 1536 times)

Offline NiCo`

Re: status of asbest
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 06:58 PM »
True Asbest.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 08:11 PM »
I didn't wanted to hack any tus accounts, lol, just was dabbled. It wasn't even possible to hack accounts because I didn't knew passwords xD So, you are just trying to find not exist reasons, because  it was just fun time :) So, I got this 2 months ban just for  that " fun time " I had, Its fair.

Well, if any TUS mod or admin needed a proof that the 2 months ban was completely pointless, here it is.  :D

Offline Devilage

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 08:29 PM »
you gotta find a real life hobbie, peja.

Smoking proud.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 09:11 AM »
I didn't wanted to hack any tus accounts, lol, just was dabbled. It wasn't even possible to hack accounts because I didn't knew passwords xD So, you are just trying to find not exist reasons, because  it was just fun time :) So, I got this 2 months ban just for  that " fun time " I had, Its fair.

Well, if any TUS mod or admin needed a proof that the 2 months ban was completely pointless, here it is.  :D
In fact, the opposite.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 12:46 PM »

In fact, the opposite.

Ah, sorry then. I thought you said you had a fun time raping the rules of this site, pissing off its members. I understand that's easily misunderstandable of course.

Offline ANO

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 01:00 PM »
Hobbit Peja uahuahuah

Asbebsbt does the right thing, given that's allowed, he is having fun! so, why not?!

I am looking at you with different eyes...

I m definetely getting older.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 07:27 PM »

In fact, the opposite.

Ah, sorry then.
I forgive you. Actually I said all what I wanted, no more words.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:29 PM by AsbestMisha »