Forums
May 15, 2024, 05:12 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] t17 21400  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: t17 21400
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 12:06 PM »
If he was a great player, I would have rematch without any problem.
But with his cheap behaviour the game before, and as I was clearly winning this game, this report his just a punishment (a allowed one).

PS: Beer, if you don't understand english, stop posting meaningless/useless posts please.

PSS: It's great to try to defend clanmates, but for first, defend him only when he is right.
And to finish, let the Moderators and the 2 concerned players talk only.
I wonder why Moderators don't do anything about this..
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 12:38 PM »
I'm not a big Team17 fan, so I can't readily judge on the game as it is now, but I see 2 worms each seperated with a piece of land.
Dibz' weaponry was not at all terrible as you describe them to be (though he did lack a rope as you pointed out)

imo you can't use the BnG as a valid excuse for refusing to replay the game. You didn't complain about his placement until the game was almost over and you teleported to a similar spot as Dibz did at the start.
Admittedly, this kind of game is the reason I don't play BnG anymore (except that one style BnG tourney, that was awesome :))

Also: you shouldn't threaten people with bans for cursing when you're also provoking these reactions.
I'd prefer to have other mods weigh in on this game, but if it were up to me, I wouldn't declare either of you the winner in this game. Too much could still happen.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 12:53 PM »
The BnG isn't an excuse.
I had the choice between replaying or taking the win: the BnG just made me take easly a choice.

If I said nothing, it's cause I just wanted to see if he would play the whole game in that cheap hide, or if he would teleport to another hide after I get really few hp (to be considered as a non-cheaper even if it is anyway: the way he chose to play), or if he would be fair and change hide.

Since I didn't teleport (since he took this hide is better), I had lost the game: if I teleported to a really cheaping hide, it was just to make him realize that he did the same from start, but he still was denying this fact.
If it's him, it's not cheap, but if it's his opponent, so it is (that's why I say he acts like his clanmate).

PS: If you mean the "fuk u" because I darksided (and wasn't a really darkside).
I just reminded him the rules, but as you saw, I didn't complain about it (even if it was possible).
Anyway, did I insulted him when he was playing cheaply ?

PSS:I'm sorry DarkOne, but Moderators have to decide a winner (I don't care if you say Dibz).
You can't just void that game.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:03 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline Rok

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2010, 02:38 PM »
PSS:I'm sorry DarkOne, but Moderators have to decide a winner (I don't care if you say Dibz).
You can't just void that game.

Actually we can. I trust D1 when he says it wasn't a sure win for you, so I'd rather give the win to dibz, though. Cheap bng is not an excuse to refuse a rematch, as much as you might hate it.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 02:41 PM »
So void the t17 abnaxus reported? i dont want the win as anyone could of won it

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 04:48 PM »
i bet abanobx thinks that dibz is still in b2p with him xDD

oO
fuu beerinho

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 08:10 PM »
If you void the game, just give the win to Dibz, it's just the same.

It's to easy to someone to report as a free win and then the game will be voided.
So if you think I was wrong, then give him the win.

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 08:52 PM »
cmon:X

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 09:27 PM »
Actually, I'd prefer the opinion of a mod that routinely plays T17, Wooka :) Since I don't play it often enough to make a good prediction.

But if it were up to me, I'd say rematch. You refusing a rematch gives NAiL the right to report a win, but he's not forced to do so. If the result of that is that the game is completely void, I have no problem with that.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 11:20 PM »
Actually, I'd prefer the opinion of a mod that routinely plays T17, Wooka :) Since I don't play it often enough to make a good prediction.

But if it were up to me, I'd say rematch. You refusing a rematch gives NAiL the right to report a win, but he's not forced to do so. If the result of that is that the game is completely void, I have no problem with that.

You're just a great Mod. Nice to see that.

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2010, 12:35 AM »
 that t17 wasnt won on either side,a rope and nana are strong but its not like the game was in sd and u had a patsy and he had nothing or something, a rematch would be best of course but this looks like one of those situations where it wont happen

So void the t17 abnaxus reported? i dont want the win as anyone could of won it

it needs to be void for sure, and dibz doesnt want the win so ill delete this report and leave it as that