Forums
May 04, 2024, 06:32 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] tag refuses to play po finals bng for the second time ina row.  (Read 366 times)

Offline Peja

well we were like 15 mins too late (my bad) and then basicly wasted half an hour to make a map for tag. impo tried 3 times they kept refusing. then twy appeared in his function as league mod telling maps are unbalanced.

also bryan said he had to go at 16:20 gmt. imo they just wasted time cos didint want to play, unless someone can tell me a valid reason why tag only plans with 1 hour to play a pos series which could have 2 games  and several lagouts and still wastes time.

furthermore i adress this complaint direct to Monkeyisland since twy is obviously biased. in the end its an easy question: is the map i upload in the replay all right for po final?
if the answer is yes i suggest to give the trophy to aef.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Hussar

Re: tag refuses to play po finals bng for the second time ina row.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 04:31 PM »
map is fair for both sides but it suck as hell imo ;D

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 05:26 PM »
hahah this one is indeed sucky, but previous two was awesome, i used like 10 mins to draw both of them, saying that one of the sides 10% bigger is just a joke, especially counting the fact i converted all maps into png so they can see all the objects and we even let them choose their side on lobby to avoid any possible complain, but as result they just leave with no reason

Offline Free

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 07:58 AM »
Nah not a po final map