Forums
May 06, 2024, 11:38 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Team17 versus ps.  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: Team17 versus ps.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 05:19 PM »
jesus man, ask Vultoz, he was there... Man are u paranoid or wtf is ur problem really? U mad at the world?? Man u get ur agression out in this game, thats fine, but atleast try 2 act like a normal person once in a while, thats all i ask..

roflcopter.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Maciej

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 05:34 PM »
i said; "I was out, getting my girlfriend, i have a life also u know"

you weren't that polite in the game, and after it, so don't lie pls, i really hate liars and asslickers

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 05:46 PM »
Fine by me, im neither of em.
Haha, and as I said, u obviously have alot of rage inside u, im just glad u get it out here. I can gladly work as ur punchingbag instead of u taking a Shotgun with u 2 ur school and go nuts..

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Camper

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 06:26 PM »
to Maicej everyone lie...
Rok lied at other post...
Uber lied here...

Maciej drama queen.

BTW,  I AM LYING TOO

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 06:31 PM »

:D:D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2010, 07:07 PM »
I'll lock this, till another mod post here.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 10:04 AM »
@Maciej and Abnaxus: In case you didn't know yet, it was said many times before: We allow both variations (7 gird/inf) in league games, the picker of the scheme chooses which one it will be. You lit up, so you agreed on the scheme, game stands, you know the drill.

It would be nice of pS and all others who put non-official schemes to tell that to your opponents in future.  ???

That was all I intended to say here. As far as I'm concerned, it can be also marked solved.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2010, 09:17 PM »
If ZiPpO had posted the stuff you just did, you would've asked/demanded us to ban him...

Which reminds me: cheers to ZiPpO for cleaning up your posts and for Komo to make that happen!

With regards to the complaint, I don't have anything further to add to Rok's post. It basically says all that needs to be said.