Forums
May 07, 2024, 04:00 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Team17 versus ps.  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Abnaxus

[SOLVED] Team17 versus ps.
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:05 AM »
I let you watch the replay from start, the complaint is obvious.

They used a "infinite girders" scheme without even asking us.
I told them to use only 7 girders to repair their error, and watch the replies.

Mods, it's now up to you.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
Re: Team17 versus ps.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 12:41 AM »
And the top "lamer" award goes to..........

Rofl guys, i didnt even think u would complain on this shit, but ok since u obviously are lame and sore losers i have 2 reply on this nonsense..

Case:

We picked t 17.
I put fb t17 scheme (inf girders), used it in clanners vs cfc, CKC, bor, RS, Tag etc etc etc.
we all light up. no words were spoken.

We played a while, we blocked and suddenly they started counting our girders down from 7. I know this is pure bullshit of course and tell em its inf girders, they obviously didnt get it..

So nice of lor 2 have such fair players in their clan.. Rofl m0nk would laugh hard at u guys.. :)

gg.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 12:42 AM »
If only you had sticked to your "I'm gonna leave if you use more than 7 girders".. Now it only seems like a cheap try to void a loss, because you wouldn't complain if you had won that game right?

Btw, in FB and previous leagues it's always been "light up = scheme is ok". So what the hell at this complaint?

Aaand on a sidenote.. The TUS Shopper, T17 and WxW schemes really need to be reviewed, IMO they suck.. I once got 3 girder packs in a single TUS T17. And get loads of Dragonballs and Firepunches in Shoppers/WxWs..
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 12:54 AM »
Aaand on a sidenote.. The TUS Shopper, T17 and WxW schemes really need to be reviewed, IMO they suck.. I once got 3 girder packs in a single TUS T17. And get loads of Dragonballs and Firepunches in Shoppers/WxWs..

I agree with this

And also, if you plan on using a scheme NOT TuS, you should say so BEFORE the game starts, not hope they don't notice.

In future you should all check the scheme before you start.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 01:11 AM »
tbh Komo no1 ever cared about it . and i played more t 17 than any player in wormnet (that is currently active) , and u can see by my t 17 rank that i know t 17 also. And its not a SHOCKING thing if its inf girders in a t17, its only the tus scheme that has 7 girders, and its not the way it has been played, or imo should be played.

Anyways, if u light up u agree..

And to mention it, the tus 17 scheme with 7 girders is bugged, it reapeats weapons, as Darkz mentioned up here. Its not a good scheme for league play at all.

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Camper

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 01:11 AM »
Since you played the game till end, U had agree with it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 02:27 AM by Camperz »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 01:34 AM »
If only you had sticked to your "I'm gonna leave if you use more than 7 girders".. Now it only seems like a cheap try to void a loss, because you wouldn't complain if you had won that game right?

yeah we wouldn't complain then, but once I saw when mod said 'you should play till end anyway, then complain' so we did it

we didn't see there are 7 girders before game, we saw that after 1st girder use, everybody should use tus scheme (as it is tus, not any other league), if not, should notice about it

we said about it in game, after they used their first girder, so it was fair enough

for more follow the dialog, you used to insult us, not just the other way about

EDIT, if tus scheme is bugged we were ok with your scheme, just wanted you to use 7 girders, nothing else
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:36 AM by Maciej »

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 02:22 AM »
man we didnt insult u. If u call those things we wrote for insults then u lack humour and should stay away from competetive worms. Jeez..

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 09:34 AM »
@Maciej and Abnaxus: In case you didn't know yet, it was said many times before: We allow both variations (7 gird/inf) in league games, the picker of the scheme chooses which one it will be. You lit up, so you agreed on the scheme, game stands, you know the drill.

It would be nice of pS and all others who put non-official schemes to tell that to your opponents in future.  ???
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 01:38 PM »
First of all: we don't have to check the scheme in everygame to see if it's the good one.
I already talk to a mod about it, and if you use a different scheme, you have to tell it to your opponents (and they must agree).

Then, Darkz and Camperz, I totally agree with you (in fact not, but Mods told me to, so..), and I told Maciej in the game that we can't play until end and then complaint; but watch the whole replay and precisly my comments to Maciej.
After they put the 8th girder, Maciej said to complaint, and I replied him "we can't because they used only 7".
I played until end because I didn't pay attention on the 8th girder (thinking of how winning the game was more important imo).
I also get the snoop chat where I tell Maciej to check replay and be sure they used 8 girders.

About the scheme, if you look well, you can see that after the first use of girder, I tilt there was inf girders and not 7: which means we're not ok with the scheme (in fact not, but they should have asked us).

Then Uber, it was pure flame in the game (which is unallowed). You really think we're dumb enought to call it humour ?

PS: I don't care about winning, you can give me 100 losses, it won't even shock me.
It's funny how the thing goes: you do something during a game, Mods say you were wrong and you had to do it "this" way. And when you do as Mods say, they tell you it should have been done the way you did before.

Anyway, if the game stays, then MI, you can immediatly delete my TuS account.
If there is no justice in a league, there is no reasons to play it.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 02:29 PM »
Seriously dude, grow up.. :)

What difference did that last girder do?? I stand on it, big deal. U guys are lame and sore losers, period.

I can add that before this game we decided 2 play a 3rd game (elite). I had 2 go get my gf from work aafter the t17, so I told Vultoz this, and he told lor. When i got back they spammed both me and him that they gonna report a free win.. seriously guys, no other clan act like this.. Have some honour in ur winning, and in this case losing. If u really dont care Abnaxus u wouldnt act like "delete my account, there is no justice bla bla". Would there be justice if this win was deleted? Man u cant be serious...

And my "ur only pissed cause France lost in the WC" was a joke. if u cant handle it, then cry me a river.. :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 02:36 PM by Uber »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2010, 04:02 PM »
hahahaha another idiot on tus, why don't you say everything?? we were waiting over 10 minutes, vultos told us that you are phoning, after your back you said like 'get a life' or smth like that, but it's not really problem for you if you disappear for over 10 minutes, without any word, and we have to wait this all time!

f@#! kids like you

Offline Camper

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2010, 04:16 PM »
f@#! kids like you

hey Adult, just read what your clan mate said. Better you change ur mind about who is the kid here.
Anyway, if the game stays, then MI, you can immediatly delete my TuS account.
If there is no justice in a league, there is no reasons to play it.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Maciej i wont flame u back, cause u manage fine 2 make a fool out of urself on ur own :)

I didnt say "get a life". i saw u spammed me down, so i said; "I was out, getting my girlfriend, i have a life also u know". How u manage that 2 become "get a life" i guess is ur lack of english understanding...

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2010, 04:48 PM »
i said; "I was out, getting my girlfriend, i have a life also u know"

nice lie