Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:50 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] TEL #50370  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Liberty

[SOLVED] TEL #50370
« on: January 03, 2011, 09:50 PM »
As soon as game started I asked for a rehost, because the map was awfully edited to the point of ridiculous.

My Oppenent didnt reply when asked so I thought it better to quit than carry on playing.

We got to AG and I was called a Quiter. And told he was reporting the game as a win for himself.
I'm just back from retirement lol and have lost alot of games anyhow because im using the TEL for good practice, so losing doesnt bother me at the minute. But I wont be giving away cheap wins. I asked for a rehost and he said no and then continued to play someone else.

No sportsmanship. I remember why worms got boring lol :P

Offline Rok

Re: TEL #50370
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:45 PM »
Welcome back to worms, Liberty.

Highly edited maps are common in elite nowadays. Though I agree this one's really horrible, we practise the "once you light up you agree with the scheme and the map" in complaint handling. But since the game only just started, we might still void it, moderators discretion ftw.

Let's wait what other mods have to say about this.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Liberty

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 12:22 AM »
Thank you for reply and welcome :P

Liberty on a mission to bring Caverns back to Elite lol :)

Offline Random00

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51 AM »

There's a reason why islands displaced caverns in elite. It's just a lot less action and just hiding and climbing.
Its boring enough with t17 being around, haha :D

On topic: This map is really ridiculous, but there are actually good maps that are edited a lot.

Offline Liberty

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 03:06 AM »

There's a reason why islands displaced caverns in elite. It's just a lot less action and just hiding and climbing.
Its boring enough with t17 being around, haha :D

On topic: This map is really ridiculous, but there are actually good maps that are edited a lot.

Yea theres less Hiding and Climbing I agree :) But its rules out Airstrikes/Napalm and brings more into effect different superweapns. Of course theres ups and downs for everything. Tbh I've found alot of Elites ive played on Open maps now finish with BnG alot, Sudden Death, Airstrike/Napalm and using a Super sheep. It gets boring fast, I find Caverns are more Darksidey but theres more strategy involved then.

I like mixing it up wether a good thing or bad thing.

Offline leone1989

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 08:02 PM »
zZz

Offline Liberty

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 03:48 PM »
Solved or Still Open?

Offline Rok

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 08:24 PM »
Sorry for taking us a bit long. We decided we'll void the game.

In future, please make sure you're ok with the map/scheme before you light up.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz