Forums
May 11, 2024, 09:56 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] #20760  (Read 510 times)

Offline SacrificialLamb

[SOLVED] #20760
« on: March 11, 2010, 06:42 AM »
Team17 game

On the last turn of the game, Nail knocked his worm that blocked the tunnel using rope in order to kill my last worm.  He said to check the rules because he knows its allowed, as long as the knocked worm doesn't move.

Well I checked the rules, and I don't see anything about that *shrugs*

We had some really great games but ya know I just don't like losing due to of a rule being broken, please clarify this matter

thanks!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: #20760
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:37 AM »
Hey mate :)

We've had this discussion before. It is not a knock, because you can do it in #party time channel where rope knocking is disabled.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:48 AM »
idk about this rule..
look he has knock own worm,and that cant be problem.he can do what ever he wants with own worms.
maybe i have wrong,but i think its all ok there

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 02:44 PM »
Hey SL, check this thread for reference: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/complaints/he-knock-and-try-bow-plop!/

Sorry, but it's legal.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz