Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:00 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Tus Team17 vs Artharas  (Read 1026 times)

Offline mirux

[SOLVED] Tus Team17 vs Artharas
« on: June 21, 2010, 01:21 AM »
Hey,

We were playing this game for Tus, I was one turn from winning the match, SD and 4 worms 1hp. I collected most of the crates of the match, I had clearly greater chances to win the match.

After I played my turn, which was throwing a cow, right before Artharas turn, he dropped.

He claims he coulda killed my 4hp worms with one magic bullet, you'll clearly see that was not possible, only 3 of my worms were close each other, but there was one further to the right.

I attached the replay so you can judge yourself.

After he dropped, I went to AG right away. There was no sign of a crash from my side.

Thank you.

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
Re: Tus Team17 vs Artharas
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 01:29 AM »
Hey,

We were playing this game for Tus, I was one turn from winning the match, SD and 4 worms 1hp. I collected most of the crates of the match, I had clearly greater chances to win the match.

After I played my turn, which was throwing a cow, right before Artharas turn, he dropped.

He claims he coulda killed my 4hp worms with one magic bullet, you'll clearly see that was not possible, only 3 of my worms were close each other, but there was one further to the right.

I attached the replay so you can judge yourself.

After he dropped, I went to AG right away. There was no sign of a crash from my side.

Thank you.
Well, here is my replay and snooper log where see i dont crash and mir could.

Can watch replay and i got same chance of mir to win, next turn i could use holy to skill 3 worms(drop whit rope and hide) and last worms using magic ball.

He denied to play Elite game after t17, and we agree to play 2 games before play the game. (I got log if mod want it)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:31 AM by Artharas »

Offline mirux

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 01:31 AM »
What if he crashes again, "accidentally"?

Depending on the result of this complaint, we proceed with the other game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:43 PM »
@Artharas: the snooper log doesn't help me much. I don't speak spanish.

@Mir: You didn't pick up MOST of the crates - you collected 18, Artharas collected 17.

There is no way we can know which one of you dropped just by watching the replays. When the game dropped, Artharas had a magic bullet, Mir had a nuke and a homing (as far as the sudden death weapons are concerned). Artharas still had the rope.

I'd say neither of you was 100% certain to win. So you better replay the game.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Artharas

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 05:23 PM »
@Artharas: the snooper log doesn't help me much. I don't speak spanish.

@Mir: You didn't pick up MOST of the crates - you collected 18, Artharas collected 17.

There is no way we can know which one of you dropped just by watching the replays. When the game dropped, Artharas had a magic bullet, Mir had a nuke and a homing (as far as the sudden death weapons are concerned). Artharas still had the rope.

I'd say neither of you was 100% certain to win. So you better replay the game.
I know u dont speak spanish, but u can see when i host the game(time) and then after host it, i back few minuts later talking on snooper. If i crash the snooper stop working and u need close it to reconnect and lost the log where i host the game. Some1 who speak spanish can see i ask to mir what happen (after the game crash)

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 08:39 PM »
A lag out doesn't necessarily mean that someone lost connection. It could still be you who dropped. Anyway, as said, the game needs to be rematched.

*solved*
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz