Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:51 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] tus-wa.com/leagues/game-137045 Riviva is most mentally ill wormer I ever saw xDd  (Read 1069 times)

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-137045/
In my life I opened complaint 5 times.
2 times because of Maciej.
and now for the 3rd time (guiness record) I opening complaint about Riviva rofl.
I dont wanna explain what happened, anyway you know riviva reporting fakes, non-exist games, draws and so on all the time. Another example is this complaint

Offline Peja

anyway you know riviva reporting fakes, non-exist games, draws and so on all the time. Another example is this complaint

if he really does why he doesnt get any punishment?

Hard to punish gays on yacht

Offline MonkeyIsland

The game was draw. Deleted. (Attached replays for others if they wanna check)

Impossible, you believe Riviva makes problems in leagues and you still play with him? and Riviva is the mentally ill one? Warn level raised.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Riviva

• Poland Poland
    • View Profile
Hard to punish gays on yacht

have you a some problem dude? If so we can meet face to face and then we'll can talk, you're a little kid, what thinks that  on the Internet can do anything.
I'm curious why you do not show your face when you're so cool?
becaue u look that:

And what about game: I report because you LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK, why some people can go when they want to and then you can remove this game SO WTF FOR WHAT IS THE RULES?:

If one player lags out and returns to the given channel, the game should be continued with handicap or restarted.
    If a game is lagging, do not quit. Quitting means you surrender. If a game lags out, let it lag out.
    If a player lags out and is not seen online 10 minutes later, then the game is taken care of by the following rules:
    If it was the first game, then the game should not be reported, rather played at another time.
    If it was the second game and the loser of the first game was seemingly losing the second game too, it can be reported. At any other occasion the moderators will decide about the outcome of the game, after it is posted to the forum's League Complaints section.
    Moderators will never decide about the outcome of a game considering the skills of the players. Always the state of the game is what the moderators consider.

Slowly I start to laugh at this league, I think someone here writed on stoned these rules...

Nevermind Play Have fun!

Offline ANO

we can meet face to face and then we'll can talk

Aggressive as usual xD
I am still waiting for you since when you told me about this and I accepted it.
Fear of my face? rofl.

Offline ANO

Btw who is that guy? chelsea?

there is river Horiv around kharkiv, you can come here with friends on your yacht and we meet
I was banned, and wasn't able to say
We got draw, and wanted to rm the game, but you just quit cuz though you won rofl we didn't even reported free after 20 mins of waiting

Offline Chelsea

Btw who is that guy? chelsea?

your father....