Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:10 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] -V- x bS game:10099  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Exorcista

[SOLVED] -V- x bS game:10099
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:03 PM »
ey guys, first of all, sorry about my english. hehe Years came, years go, and my english still sux. hehe
well... this game happened a block at begin of game by -v- guys, so we told for -v- dont atack, just get the crate and hide. And, im not sure who did, he atacked us and still playing normal, all game. we alert them about it, but they dont care. So im not crying, im justing being correct, like i do im my real life. ;D
To be really honest, i dont know if its a good reason to avoid this game... but, u mods decide. :)
ty for all. cya in ag.  ;D

Re: -V- x bS game:10099
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:39 PM »
well it seems the game wouldnt of ended up any different...

but fact of the matter is that -v- cowed(accidentally) and didnt take a penalty, so this a a valid complaint

if it was game changing, the win would be givin to bS but i dont think thats the case so i think it should just be void

sry -v- but if you break the rules u need to take the penalty

id like rok and ray to look at this before deleting

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:55 PM »
How accidental is it when u tele ur own worm infront of another? lol :D i would say accidental is if u fall etc. lol

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 01:53 AM »
Oh come on.. void for this??

Fury didn't know the rule.. so it wasn't an intentional cow.  It only took the guy 2-3 secs to escape.  With all the whining bs does I think it should be overlooked.

Just my opinion.. I can live with the decision either way :P

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03 AM »
Hi l2uckus :)

It took only 2-3 secs to escape, But a rule is broken, Right? When we play a serious game we all assume that everybody knows all the rules.

In the replay, FuRy asks you if he must skip, And you told him not to.
It is not that I have anything against you, But if we ignore this kind of mistakes, We are actually opening the way to:
'Oh I didn't know the rule, Why did you accept game #10099 then?'

I'm sure you know how messy it will get then.
imo, Game must be void.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 10:53 AM »
It should be void.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 11:26 AM »
It was a good decision bS made to continue the game without cowing back.
Never cow back. Just ask your opponent to take his penalty. Whether he/they took it or not, You must continue the game and leave the decision to the mods.

Game deleted.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 01:01 PM »
-v- would of won this anyway

ruckus you seem like a nice player with good sportsmanship, it sucks that this needs to be deleted, but you need to get familiar with the rules... this is the second game that had to be deleted because u werent aware of them

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 01:20 PM »
Fury didn't know the rule.
Unfortunately, rules must be obeyed whether or not the players are aware of them. This works the same way with the laws of each country.
Anyway, I cannot say anything new, I agree with Monkey about what it would cause to keep the game and also with Wooka, you guys seem like people with nice sportsmanship, and it is no point losing points upon childish matters like this. :)

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 06:35 PM »
Thanks a lot for all your very good help/replies.  You guys are better than most paid support staff.. haha.  I'll have another look at the rules.