Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:41 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Warning! Worng ReportGames Won´t be Deleted!  (Read 2042 times)

Offline cl0wN

[SOLVED] Warning! Worng ReportGames Won´t be Deleted!
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:59 PM »
Some asshole have report my games and now I have my lose games on "League Stats"

I just saw it some days ago. And now I have my lose games on "League Stats" because of that, and it was not a deal to play a league games. So I ask nice to MonkeyIsland, plss delete it, because it is a mistake. And MonkeyIsland won´t do that and telling me, I should wins some games then my "League Stats" points will go back on 1000 again. Why should I do that if, it not even was a deal to play league games ???
I don´t get it! Really! I don´t get it!

Its so Amazing it can happen here on TUS site. I will play tus when I ready for it, but it should not to be anyway.

Thanks for reading...

Offline Ray

Re: Warning! Worng ReportGames Won´t be Deleted!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:25 PM »
Are you saying that the games reported against you are fake?
By the way, you can reset your statistics if it bothers you that much, and in case you can come up with evidence that that game was not TUS, then Chelsea gets some punishment, I guess.

Offline Rok

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 04:21 PM »
The games you are talking about were played on May 22nd 2009!

You are a bit... late, doncha think?  :-X
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 04:23 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 04:27 PM »
He has already reset his account. But as he is seeing his history in season 6, he thinks his stats is NOT reset. I explained many times but I can't get to him. Maybe wormiverse gotta explain this to him in danish?
Your account is reset, site just keep a little history BECAUSE TUS collects history. Otherwise everybody would reset and make himself vanished like he has never played.

And if you read the game chat you'll see that they are counting something. Like 4:2. apparently chelsea loses 6 games to him, but they agree not to report all or something like that.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 06:21 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline cl0wN

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 05:06 PM »
Rok - Like I say I saw some days ago

MonkeyIsland:
Comon I understand you about reset, I have reset already, but why should i still accept my 976 point.

Man i really got sick about dp now, so many problems and uncontrol!
For last time plss DELETE my account and I will leave dP clan, why is it so hard to accept that. Bye!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 06:25 PM »
1. Post dP related topics on dP forum.
2. We don't delete accounts. Because they hold games on this site.
3. If you are unhappy about this account, you can open a new one, I'll ban this account.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline cl0wN

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 06:47 PM »
That is so stupid rule i ever have hear!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:08 AM by cl0wN »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 08:11 PM »
cl0wN I'm really sorry that you acted like this. You've just ruined it.

You asked for a new account and you, yourself made fun of it.
However, I'll ask chelsea to answer to this complain, and if all go well, we'll delete those games.

But unfortunately that doesn't delete the fact how you acted here.

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 08:28 PM »
clow, i've never saw u, not even playing a league game, why are u so mad with ur rank? even if these games are fakes, why?
lol no sence to be so mad/annoyng/w/e.
lmao at this ;o

drama queen iz back

Offline cl0wN

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 09:34 PM »
What about you MonkeyIsland you own my apology for you don´t DELETE my acount.
You are so disrespectful! Maybe should I go some bad then you will banned me. I will ofcoz not.

Don´t be proud of my Chess play, If it is that why you wanna keep me, I dunno else why you wanna keep me. So please delete my acount! Please!!!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 11:55 PM by cl0wN »

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2010, 09:46 PM »
Nice going kid, you ended up losing your clan, ruining you reputation (I mean the real one, not this on the left side <--) even tho 99% of the community didn't even know you so far.

Good job, now get out!

Offline cl0wN

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2010, 09:52 PM »
Nice going kid, you ended up losing your clan, ruining you reputation (I mean the real one, not this on the left side <--) even tho 99% of the community didn't even know you so far.

Good job, now get out!

pff
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:11 AM by cl0wN »

Offline beer

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 10:10 PM »
lol ugly boy wanna be, ban ae

drama queen iz back

Offline cl0wN

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2010, 10:18 PM »
Indeed!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 10:20 PM by cl0wN »

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 10:23 PM »
wanna tus to get these points back? ill be in ag soon

drama queen iz back