Forums
May 16, 2024, 04:04 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] What happens if rope knock in elite?  (Read 1707 times)

Offline SPW

Re: What happens if rope knock in elite?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 09:14 PM »
And dont put the whole elite community in the same shit. I usually have just nice opponents when playing tel ;d

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 04:56 AM »
Joshci, everyone here has disagreed with spaazi's request.

loool I never resquested to void the game what the f@#!!!! And i didnt want you to void the round on this lool
And by the way, I don't always say goodbye to players and it has nothing to do with respect or whatever shits!!
I do more than 1 thing while I play w:a!!

Did you read the title of my topic!??????  "What happens if rope knock in elite?" Not: VOID THIS GAME BLALBLBA
I just wanted your opinions on such a rope knock! I didn't even posted the # of the game!
Would it be a case of voiding in a clanner by example! even if it doesnt change the outcome of the game!?

Joschi I never seen you on forums, I didn't even meant you to see this anyways pff

I couldn't careless about TEL rofl, as long as I don't lose t17s i don't really mind :P

I consider myself as a nice opponent in TEL, you may ask most of peep around (daina etc)

I didn't reply at the end cause I was chatting with my gf on facebook to set up a supper, you guys are paranoiacs or what ;p
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:03 AM by Spaazi »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 05:21 AM »
Joschi as NAiL said, everybody was on your side. You don't have to look at a complain as a disrespect to you. Specially this one which is just a "wonder" than an actual complaint.

@Spaazi,
It sure feels good beating you at T17 xDDDDD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 05:23 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2011, 05:33 AM »
Hahah MI, I wake up at night seeing that patsy in my weaps...  :(

Offline Joschi

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 09:07 AM »
I didn't want to generalize, SPW ;-) I know a bunch of very friendly TEL players. But I just meet a player, who quitted the round after the very first turn, because of a silly mistake. That shows me, that there are some people, who only enjoy the game, when they are successful.

Spaazi, well, I feel affronted, because you started a discussion in my back, though I was a part of this discussion. As franz saied, your worm was dead anyway, with or without knock, so I toke it as a very last try from you to change the outcome of the round.

Hf there.

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 02:53 PM »
I too love beating spaazi, its always great beating bad losers who rarely say gg when they lose and rage quit.
worm and learn

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Rofl whatever  ;D Lock this Mods, that serious guy took it as a real complaint and clearly didn't understand I never wanted this game to be voided.