Forums
May 09, 2024, 11:49 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] what to do with this one  (Read 3400 times)

Re: what to do with this one
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 10:30 AM »
Statik, sure I will wait him lol,.it's obviously I can't leave from game and just give chelsea the win, I would.just minimize and wait till he.plop

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 11:28 AM »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 12:32 AM »
i was glad to void the game, until impo created the drama... i did not want the win (even tho we were deserving of it)

he seen i was coming back, and owning them, so he started to darkside, then he even drilled to the center of the earth..

im not sure why anyone actually thinks it was a mistake, he was being a jackass and he knows it.. its very obvious...

impo, you should have just let it go, but you were testing the system.... you failed the test ;D

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 03:24 PM »
that's really a shame for this league. I tolerated it as I could. But this just blew my mind. So you let the game where winner refused to play stay?! ahahaha and then you wondering why such a small number of clans playing clanners? Because this is bullshit league, absolutely not fair and full of crap. NoCry reported games that were 10 f@#!ing seasons ago and mods ignored my asking to move it, taner (banned player lmao) reporting bunch of fake games against me and mods saying me gtfo, riviva reporting lost games and after 3rd complaint about him I get banned, whatever, play your poor clanners without sX, piece.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: [SOLVED] what to do with this one
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 04:23 PM »
NoCry reported games that were 10 f@#!ing seasons ago and mods ignored my asking to move it.
NoCry's game has been deleted due to being late.

taner (banned player lmao) reporting bunch of fake games against me and mods saying me gtfo

Mod asked you to post any log and you didn't.

riviva reporting lost games and after 3rd complaint about him I get banned

The BnG complaint? I have deleted that one as well. You got warned because you insulted the guy.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2013, 07:28 PM »
Please close TUS and re-open in 2020 if you alive.  :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2013, 03:29 AM »
he seen i was coming back, and owning them, so he started to darkside, then he even drilled to the center of the earth...
am i the only one that found this hilarious?  lol drilling to the center of the earth +1

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2013, 10:43 AM »
When I played bng with riviva he made the same drill and mods said to me its allowed to drill on the side of the map as well as not allowed to surrender and quit from unfinished game and after that they deleted my report. In this case everything is exactly vice versa. Since mods told me that drilling is allowed and pretty much welcome unlike surrendering I come up with this on this bng clanner. Please, note, if on complaint with riviva mods said its not allowed I would never do this on clanner, because at the moment that clanner was played the rules allowed me to do this, proceeding from complaint against riviva (!)
Now you trying to change the rules, and saying its not allowed anymore. But this cant touch our clanner by any mean since it was played before you changed rules.
Imagine you remove rule about sitt. Will you void all games that were loosed by sitting? Obviously no, same situation here, rules changes but at the time that game was played everything were made exactly as rules ask

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2013, 10:59 AM »
Please talk with links. I can't know what's going on otherwise.

Here is the list of your games with Riviva. There's only one BnG and you have won that. Is that the one you're complaining?

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2013, 11:04 AM »
yes but this game stand as lost by me before you changed it. Otherwise I wont open that complaint

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2013, 11:29 AM »
The BnG game which I deleted had a clear decision. Rok stated that Riviva's hide was counting as darkside. I don't know why mods didn't delete it.

When I played bng with riviva he made the same drill and mods said to me its allowed to drill on the side of the map as well as not allowed to surrender and quit from unfinished game and after that they deleted my report.

Link to where mods said that please. Also how they deleted your report if there's a BnG game right there? (I didn't change Riviva's report, I just deleted it)

Since mods told me that drilling is allowed and pretty much welcome unlike surrendering I come up with this on this bng clanner. Please, note, if on complaint with riviva mods said its not allowed I would never do this on clanner, because at the moment that clanner was played the rules allowed me to do this, proceeding from complaint against riviva (!)

You said you accidentally did that. Now you're saying it was planned?

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2013, 11:40 AM »
I think you missunderstood, drill was planned but fail with drill was accidental (I wasnt able to shoot)

Offline Free

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18 PM »
Yeah sure Impo, give it a rest already, ur not fooling anyone.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2013, 08:23 AM »
How can you fail a drill Impo? Drills do one thing, they go vertically down, EVERYONE knows you press space 1 more time to stop it.

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2013, 01:42 PM »
lol komo. look at the goddamnit replay. I drill down fine, then I tried to drill once again but got blocked