Forums
May 09, 2024, 11:50 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] what to do with this one  (Read 3401 times)

Offline Rogi

Re: what to do with this one
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 01:50 PM »
he was drilling down to the water on the left side of the map xD
avi attacked only with 4s rollers from that darkside bank, I had to attack from side of the map where he cant throw lame rolling nades at me. tele, but you refused to continue this game anyway

said impo!
said mothef@#!er sbaffo xDDd
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 01:56 PM »
he was drilling down to the water on the left side of the map xD
avi attacked only with 4s rollers from that darkside bank, I had to attack from side of the map where he cant throw lame rolling nades at me. tele, but you refused to continue this game anyway

said impo!
said mothef@#!er sbaffo xDDd

said son of a bitch rogi! :D

Offline Rogi

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 02:00 PM »
ok, enough, lets tus xD
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Free

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 03:37 PM »
"The drill was a mistake, I wanted to teleport"

Yeah, it's easy to mistake clicking mouse and space. Hahaha :DDDD

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 03:43 PM »
"The drill was a mistake, I wanted to teleport"

Yeah, it's easy to mistake clicking mouse and space. Hahaha :DDDD
you just showed now that you didnt saw the game at all rofl

Offline Free

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 04:17 PM »
Uh? I watched the game, you drilled like a nubeli xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 08:46 AM »
Considering that it was an honest mistake by Impo, still I think the game must stand.
If Impo would accidentally surrender in game, that would still count as dt's win. Given the situation at the end, the drill does count as an end game to me. However if I were in avi's position, I'd ask Impo to teleport back up.

I'll ask other mods on this, if they had the same opinion as me, I'll mark this as solved.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2013, 08:52 AM »
on the game with riviva was the same situation, riviva drill on the side of map but you said that surrendering is not allowed, you always have to finish the game and count it as loose for me. However I told riviva that its not allowed and skipped turn so he can tele back, on this case they said nothing but instead just surr without giving me chance to tele.
If you let this game stay it just means player can surrender if somebody made a mistake (few pixels knock on elite, or bad touching one of the walls on wxw) and report it haha how is this possible?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2013, 08:58 AM »
Link to Riviva's game please.

Also as I stated it is my opinion and haven't mark this as solved yet. The reason I think like that is because it was the very end of the game. If it was in the middle, they had to right to surr.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 09:05 AM »
Impo, I see you like to make comparisons, so let me make one... Imagine you play TTRR vs Chelsea. He decides to make a 1 hour run. Will you wait for him or quit? If you quit/surr, then he will get the win? Same here. It doesn't matter if avi would quit or surr, but it's just senseless to play like that.

I remember that Riviva game, I think you should get a win there.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline franz

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2013, 09:17 AM »
Generally avoid bng complaints, but my 2 cents:  The spirit of the game seemed violated with the drill, so I'm inclined to let dt decide if it's a draw like they initially wanted or if they want the win.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2013, 09:55 AM »
In future, you should take drill out of the BnG scheme, it's completely useless anyway, we have inf SG and Teles now anyway.

Offline Free

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2013, 10:07 AM »
Am I really missing something? How was the drill accidental?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2013, 10:17 AM »
Free, last weekend I accidentally punched a guy in the face, he fell over hit his head on the kurb and had to be taken to hospital, I was arrested...

But I told the police I was just checking the time and Bob acidentally got in the way as I flicked my sleeve up to check my watch, the police fully understood and were even nice enough to give me a lift home :)