Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:10 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] wut  (Read 582 times)

Offline Swist

[SOLVED] wut
« on: August 03, 2013, 04:18 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-151881/

He cowed 5s nade min bounce and moreover sitter and hit me 34hp. I told him to skip and that its gg when he will have 34hp. Later he threw 3s sitter and hit me 24(ii thought it was and 21 but nvm xd) and said that its gg when he will have 55.Some minutes later...he had above 55hp so i surred and  i was explaining him why etc. but i guess he doesnt understand english and me neither his english. He has just said that he report that becasue i surred(when it was ggxd)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 04:23 PM by Swist »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: wut
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 04:33 PM »
Game's void.

FYI, 3 cows is a win, not 2. and that even goes by mods discretion.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Swist

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 04:35 PM »
Game's void.

FYI, 3 cows is a win, not 2. and that even goes by mods discretion.

thanks for information :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:40 AM »
Monkey, swist did not surr because he thought 2 cows was a win...

he surr. because his enemy was at the health that he took from him in sitters....

if you throw a sitter, the rule is to do as much as, or more damage to yourself as you did to your enemy... but obviously they were having trouble communicating, and that was not happening, so swist just took win at 55... (the damage he took with sitters)

(i did not watch the replay... just going by what swist said... you seem like you missunderstood?

ps: if what swist said is true, it was 3 cows anyway... 1) 5 second min bounce = a cow by itself, the fact that it was a sitter makes it a cow x2... and then another sitter = 3rd...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:42 AM by avirex »

Offline Peja

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 01:20 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-151880/

"[aef`swist] it should be gg becasue 2cows is gg but lets contrinuoe xd"

this explains MI post xDD anyway nt avi  ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 03:23 AM »
like i said, i did not watch the replay.....

but swist said he surr. when his opponent was at 55, because thats the damage that was taken from him from sitters...

that sounds fair to me, it should be his win... whats the nt about?

if its not his win, is there a reason, a rule i dont know?? im curious.

ps: i watched the replay, swist and kyho may have made a mistake thinking 2 cows = win, but regardless swist did the right thing by continuing the game...  he surr. because he won being his opponent died at 55 due to sitters.....   i dont get it.. am i missing a rule?? it should be swist's win
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:30 AM by avirex »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 05:26 AM »
Avi the cow count is limited per turn and only if it causes damage. So if you don't re-aim, use 5 sec with min bounce and it sits and causes damage, it counts as one cow.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.