Forums
May 08, 2024, 12:09 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] zippo  (Read 2882 times)

Offline zoky

Re: zippo
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 04:56 AM »
No zoky, you got that wrong. Zippo doesn't get a win for this game either, the game is only standing until you agree to rematch it because it really didn't have a clear winner.

sry dark didnt see this post

he can take win ,i am not some kid who will cry for shity win,any way to be honest,and 90% ppl know that TUS is not realy league for me,its league for allrounders,and i am not that type of player.I play here for fun,and i respect almoust every persoon here.i just cant take easy when some1 lie to me,and then he talk diferente stories.

yes zippo i call u noob,coz u send me message that u have gg with SS,and that was damn lie,u didnt kill my worm,u just trying take win on unfair way.u r very poor guy,not poor with mooney,u r poor in ur head,coz u cant be fair player,and u enjoj when ppl write here about U,coz only then some1 in this world talk about U.try find another way,maybe ur boyfriend dont leave U this time coz u have insult him.find real life,and be good on line

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 05:08 AM »
i say gg cuz was +50 of life...and i got advantage now ;D

only u cant see it cuz u dont know play elite good!

btw i want to play with u replay.
No zoky, you got that wrong. Zippo doesn't get a win for this game either, the game is only standing until you agree to rematch it because it really didn't have a clear winner.

sry dark didnt see this post

he can take win ,i am not some kid who will cry for shity win,any way to be honest,and 90% ppl know that TUS is not realy league for me,its league for allrounders,and i am not that type of player.I play here for fun,and i respect almoust every persoon here.i just cant take easy when some1 lie to me,and then he talk diferente stories.

yes zippo i call u noob,coz u send me message that u have gg with SS,and that was damn lie,u didnt kill my worm,u just trying take win on unfair way.u r very poor guy,not poor with mooney,u r poor in ur head,coz u cant be fair player,and u enjoj when ppl write here about U,coz only then some1 in this world talk about U.try find another way,maybe ur boyfriend dont leave U this time coz u have insult him.find real life,and be good on line

insults insults and insults....u need play more and - insults XD
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 06:09 AM by ZiPpO »

Offline zoky

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 05:28 AM »
u didnt repond on my questions

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 01:19 PM »
zoky, your every 2nd post is about : Zippo is unfair, Zippo is shit, Zippo is ....

and u enjoj when ppl write here about U,coz only then some1 in this world talk about U.

Congratulations, you've just defeated yourself.

Then why are you posting about Zippo? As moderators (and also some other players) said it : JUST DO A REMATCH, and everything will be ok :-\

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 04:21 PM »
god....rematch for what??

he will lose XD

cuz it him dont rm XD

unsolved problem.

Offline zoky

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 06:14 PM »
zoky, your every 2nd post is about : Zippo is unfair, Zippo is shit, Zippo is ....

and u enjoj when ppl write here about U,coz only then some1 in this world talk about U.

Congratulations, you've just defeated yourself.

Then why are you posting about Zippo? As moderators (and also some other players) said it : JUST DO A REMATCH, and everything will be ok :-\

coz he dont have items and he cant kill me.but i must say again.i dont care about game,and idk about zippo,i dont care about TUS.i wana play fair game,

close this topic plz

Offline Camper

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 06:29 PM »
unsolved problem.

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd