Forums
May 08, 2024, 03:05 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ZiPpO doesn't know rules, too lazy to read  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Zemke

[SOLVED] ZiPpO doesn't know rules, too lazy to read
« on: February 14, 2009, 03:09 PM »
alngisde that ZiPpO doesn't have any sportmanship doesn't he read any rules

1. we played Intermediate and i told him it's bo3, than he won the first round and quitted although i remembered him again that it's bo3, after i threated him that i would write a complain that he doesn't play bo3 he played with me.

2. he ropeorted a bo3 match with two different reports... looks like he doesn't know that Intermediate is bo3 and also doesn't know that he has to report one time with two replays

Take this two reports to one with two replays and a sentence for you ZiPpO, your sportmanship do i connect with DoubleTime's thanks!  >:(

Re: ZiPpO doesn't know rules, too lazy to read
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 03:56 PM »
well i can delete one of the games but im not able to put both replays on one game, im guessing monkey has to do that. im gonna leave the reports for now and see if monkey can fix it so the rating is right... and i dont agree with this forcing people to bo3 in intermediate thing, bo3 should be optional for every scheme and should be discussed b4 ANY game is played, but rules are rules and i need to follow them whether i agree with them or not

Offline Zemke

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 04:01 PM »
ok, let's see what MonkeyIsland says...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 07:41 PM »
I fixed it.

As WookA mentioned, We don't force people to play intermediate bo3. It is optional. That's why the points for playing it bo3 is different than playing bo1.

Please include your games ID in the complaints.
You can kindly inform ZiPpO how reporting bo3 works :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 07:57 PM »
Its an option but, what if the oppenent didnt agree bo3? Is it bo1 then?

Offline Zemke

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 08:05 PM »
btw. would be great if the analyser also analyses bo3 games for intermediate and all other schemes which can be played in bo3

sry about the ip.. didn't mention  ;)

i think i will inform him that he has to read the rules before he joins a league

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 10:54 AM »
When he joins, he agrees on the rules, whether he reads it or not. If he breaks a rule, he will get penalized.
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-10-1/
Open Scheme Explanation there.