Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:27 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] ZippoVsDoubletime  (Read 697 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
[SOLVED] ZippoVsDoubletime
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:59 PM »
This is not a game complaint. Just a reminder ! I made a deal with zippo that we would play bo5 elite were winner reports all 3 games and loser reports nothing. At the third game after 1-1 I pressed on some button on the keyboard wich made the pc end the game. Im wondering if zippo should get that round or if it should be forgotten and still 1-1 ( I can't claim win since i caused the drop by misstake).

Allso i didn't see zippo in ag after this. But he has to finish the deal ( i have a feeling he might avoid me because he will loose alot of points if i report 3 games ).

I want someone to say who they think would have won the game. And incase zippo doesn't want to finish the bo5 deal to save points i wonder if it is ok for me to report the 1 round i woN ?

Offline darKz

Re: ZippoVsDoubletime
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 04:28 PM »
You can only say a game is 100% won if your opponent drops just the turn before you kill him. This game of yours was 50/50, no advantage.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 04:46 PM »
You can only say a game is 100% won if your opponent drops just the turn before you kill him. This game of yours was 50/50, no advantage.

Ok... Well zippo if you try to avoid the tdeal i will report the round i won....

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 04:51 PM »
You ought to report every game regardless of deals you may have made

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 04:52 PM »
don isnt supported, both of you should report your game... and the game that dropped will stay void unless u rematch it

both of you know don isnt supported, kinda stupid to post here about it