Forums
April 30, 2024, 11:36 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] zoky vs crash  (Read 1178 times)

Offline zoky

[SOLVED] zoky vs crash
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:20 PM »
omg me again..
today i play vs crash and my pick was wfw..and show time
in first game he go on box where u ust use dyna+chute but he use just dayna,and almoust kill my worm,and i have request rh
in second round same thing..he go to same box but this time he use just chute and again demage my worm
so plz what can i do...if he report our rrtt game just delete that,and wfw if he report
i cant upoload replays at forum..any another place?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: zoky vs crash
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:42 PM »
You can upload replays at forum. Click on the 'Additional Options...' in the post page.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zoky

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 12:54 PM »
ok ty.

Offline zoky

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 12:55 PM »
round two

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Dude i played many years wfw so i know what im doing, on the box there was
" Dyna,chute " it wasn't like [ dyna + chute ]
so on the box i use one weap or 2 weaps in 1  just how i want, it's u who chose the map, i told you to change the map, u play the same maps all the time, there are many others wFw's. i said
-can u change the map?
"-No its my pick"
so thx for games i dont need to play against palyers like u,if u even dont wanna try other maps
and i reported cus u quitted the game 2 times, by saying that i did a cow

Offline zoky

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 03:17 PM »
first..thatis mypick,and i play map what ever I want...
second..we play same map in big wfw tourney,and every1 play chute+dyna coz that is rule...inthat place u dont have saparate2 items.plz look better
u need be fair,and say right thing...

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:12 PM »
first..thatis mypick,and i play map what ever I want...

Lol dude, see maybe other players don't know that u play only 2 maps and dont wanna change map to other, everytime i play you u put this map. . .

Offline zoky

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 05:14 PM »
omfg...my pick need be my advange..i dont see what u wana say

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 06:39 PM »
I like a gentelman asked u about to change the map to other, how many are there wFw maps? many! and u COMPLAIN about the map cus u know the map very well

Offline Rok

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 10:46 PM »
Both games stand. Zoky, next time make such things clear before the game starts - the map doesn't say that you have to use dynamite AND parachute at the same time. Even if you think your opponent cowed, you don't have the right to quit - next time finish the game and complain after.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 10:56 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz