Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:32 PM

Author Topic: Dilboy  (Read 2373 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Dilboy
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 12:06 PM »
i used to do the same thing, when i first started at tus i very rarely reported my wins, sometimes it was just the only way to find a game... or at least a higher level of skill/competitive game.

i used to play a lot of TUS games with dilboy, he generally asks for roper/ttrr funners, and when that fails, he then asks for TUS... i usually do not report my wins vs. Dilboy, knowing that he has no intentions to report his wins vs. me

its not like he is just asking for TUS with some legendary motive lol

it seems to be common knowledge that he does not report his wins, so either dont play him, dont report your wins vs. him, or dont complain... those are the options that im seeing

with his 60-1,000 record, or whatever it is, i dont think we have to worry too much about people exploiting him to gain points lol.

but for those that it truly does bother (i remember i beat Random00 in the first season of TEL, it would have been his only loss at that point of the season, but i did not report.. he PM'd me the next day and insisted that i report, i thought that was pretty damn admirable) peja has a good idea, to make it possible for players to report their defeats.  gg

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2015, 12:27 PM »
yes let us report our loses please

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 01:23 PM »
we can try it, but i dont think much ppl will report their looses, not here ;] they even cry about stupid order of games, and now when they added 100 dollars they are gonna kill for every win

Offline Husk

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2015, 03:32 PM »
xD good post Kin haha u know how it is...

but it is nothing away from the players who didn't ask dilboy to report his wins... it just gives option for players who want their loses against dilboy recorded

hmmm but I know what u mean, with money involved maybe it doesn't have much use =)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2015, 04:11 PM »
the one to report a lose vs dilboy would be a real hero cuz he would prolly lose hell load of points lawl

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2015, 05:06 PM »
maximum is 80 xD