Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:52 AM

Author Topic: Dilboy  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Maciej

Dilboy
« on: February 27, 2015, 11:21 PM »
hello,

I have no problems with this guy, he is good and cool, but he plays against to rules. Everyone knows he doesn't report won games. And of couse everyone likes it so no one ever complained. But rules say: "For example, if your game result was 1:1, Then you must report the scheme you won."

why can he permanently break the rule?

Offline Chelsea

Re: Dilboy
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 12:20 AM »
same with kinslayer last time...
https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/KinslayeR/leagues/

he lost 45 games row + I know he won few ttrrs vs Artic and others....  >:(

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 02:27 PM »
oh thats again so big problem, it is my choice if I wanna report my wins or maybe not? Does it deserve ban? then ban xd Maybe I forgot to report or smt? or maybe i played so shitty that just did not want to report shitty win games,that happens.  Untill I am not gonna report this now after allowed time it is all okay. Sorry, but I am not that kind of player who save all "win" replays and then report them 20 in row, and I will be so cool that my ratio is so green :) kiss chelsea  :-* thanks for taking care about everything and everyone, u should be new moderator here, really!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:29 PM by KinslayeR »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 02:27 PM »
 :-*

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 10:08 PM »
well, to be honest Chelsea is good player for moderator, he spends here lots of time and look for any incompatibilities

Offline Ryan

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 02:50 AM »
You should report every win.

Not reporting wins is as bad as complaining.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 09:28 AM »
I haven't reported a win in the last 4 years.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 09:36 AM »
Ok, I'll backtrack a little.
It takes away from the competitive nature of the league.

Rather than avoiding people who are threats, people would benefit form Dilboy because they can boost their win/loss ratio (maybe for playoffs) with no risk at all.
Opponents could even pick their worst scheme to maximise their chance of decent points.

Therefore it is as bad as noob bashing

Ps. Yes I agree that Dilboy is cool but what he does is wrong. There is no harm in just reporting your games.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 11:18 AM »
Dilboy haven't reported his games since FB/XTC, his stats must be close to 0-1000. He's making himself a legend, but yes I agree with Ryan, he should report his games.

Offline Peja

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 11:22 AM »
let us report our own defeats; problem solved.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 11:44 AM »

ye, in 1st Polish WWP&WA league we had that system and it worked :)

Offline Triad

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 05:19 PM »

ye, in 1st Polish WWP&WA league we had that system and it worked :)
UCL has the same thing since we created it, it works fine, too.

Offline sock

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 02:44 AM »
Dilboy haven't reported his games since FB/XTC, his stats must be close to 0-1000. He's making himself a legend, but yes I agree with Ryan, he should report his games.

Dilboy has reported 64 games in TUS, and his loses are almost double (1812). I know I haven't reported all my wins agaisnt dilboy in the past. For me, it doesn't matter if he reports his wins or not

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2015, 09:47 AM »
what about the real problem...   like avoiders ?  (chelsea)

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 11:03 AM »
what about the real problem...   like avoiders ?  (chelsea)

lol xD

gtfo noob xD