Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:02 PM

Author Topic: Game #172438  (Read 820 times)

Game #172438
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:29 PM »
i dont know why he reported this.. he crashed on my replay too lol..  he didnt have 100% win :S, sd was coming he didnt have ss.. bah i had beter hides

here is my replay.. he got desencro... ecc. XD look it!!!

PS: ah yes.. he didnt come back in ag after game..  ::)

Offline piki1802

Re: Game #172438
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 04:42 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-172438/

That's the game he's talking about.

Offline Spoon_head

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 09:20 AM »
my connection was just fine i checked it after he dropped too, + it's not the first time you drop..
and i had the advantage was going to rope till i get that 67..

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:05 AM »
but why you didnt come back?, and i crashed only in this game.. lol, ok from now i wont play vs you.. i hope you happy when reported it.

btw how could you kill me? no dyna, and just sheep, and was not easy to kill me with it cos i had good hide.. you didnt have ss... and me yes.. heeheh...

WHERE ARE MODS??

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 09:42 AM »
I'm no expert in Elite. I've asked SPW to give me his opinion on this game.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline WhiteRqbbit

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2014, 11:22 AM »
Spoonhad this was not a clear win.

1.) your left worm is quite exposed.
2.) when you rope to 67hp, its hard to kill with sheap if he prepares right.
3.) if you killed the 67hp, u dont have rope, tele, ss, missle. There is still a very high chance master wins the game with 1hp worm, cause his hide is quite nice.

Offline SPW

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2014, 02:53 PM »
I'm no expert in Elite. I've asked SPW to give me his opinion on this game.

I try to give an answer until 2nd of July. Im very busy at the moment, sorry for the delay.

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 08:31 PM »
An advantage by Spoon-Head with health, but sudden death was ahead (37 seconds left). And at this part of Elite everything is possible. Spoon-Heads left worm did a tunnel before the game crashed.

Advantage by MaStEr by weapons. No teleport, no missle, no dynamit, no supersheep and only one rope left by Spoon-Head. This makes it hard for Spoon-Head to finish his opponent while sudden death is running.

Worms with 100 hp doesnt help if hides arent good enough. They easily get beated with one attack. So the balance from worms is like 2:2.

Game should be canceled. It was open for both sides. A lot of games like this can turn in any direction.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 04:22 AM »
Game's void. (attached for other if they wanna check it out)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.