Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:20 PM

Author Topic: l3x plays clanner with non-member  (Read 1868 times)

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: l3x plays clanner with non-member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 07:26 AM »
Each season is a new start with fresh standing. Even on TUS home page the new standing of the current season is being viewed. If I'm gonna delete the overall, then we're gonna have a system to manage these info. Wiping overall should have a point.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 08:24 AM »
If I'm gonna delete the overall, then we're gonna have a system to manage these info. Wiping overall should have a point.

No no no no no no loool!

Don't delete it! Save it :)

Create a hall of fame or something, 2008-2015 Overall Standings.

And start Overall Standings fresh :)

However, you must make it easy to find and view, like in the new Overall Standings page, at the top or bottom should be a link to the old Standings, so people can view and compare.

Online Peja

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 11:23 AM »
You already have a thread. Do not hijack other threads please.

actually you are the one supporting komito to hijack stylez thread

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 12:15 PM »
Sorry, I didn't even realize this was a legit complaint thread, thought it was a reply from a game :o

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 03:18 PM »
actually you are the one supporting komito to hijack stylez thread

Yes sir. When you're right, you're right :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.