Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:01 PM

Author Topic: sitter  (Read 304 times)

sitter
« on: March 28, 2024, 10:54 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-241505/ hmm wasn't last shot a sitter? and there was another sitter too which I let slide

Offline TheKomodo

Re: sitter
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 11:23 PM »
It wasn't a sitter, I just checked...

That's amazing though, it's the closest shot to a sitter I've ever seen without being a sitter lol.

Remember, the sitter rule is if it stops moving for 1/4 of a second, so as long as it's still moving at 0.24 it's fine.

You can check this by loading the replay, then moving it frame by frame.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 11:46 PM »

That's amazing though, it's the closest shot to a sitter I've ever seen without being a sitter lol.

Remember, the sitter rule is if it stops moving for 1/4 of a second, so as long as it's still moving at 0.24 it's fine.

you haven't seen anything closer than .16?  surely there have been closer calls, offhand i remember a clanner with .22, i wonder if there has been a .24 before.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2024, 12:03 AM »
It's not really the fuse I'm talking about, it's the actual trajectory of the grenade and how slow it was while keeping motion until it stopped, like a penny balancing on the edge or something.

I've seen 0.02 before lol.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 01:35 PM »
you haven't seen anything closer than .16?  surely there have been closer calls, offhand i remember a clanner with .22, i wonder if there has been a .24 before.

What?
I've seen at least 5 of each: .24 and .26

Could swear I've played a game, not even 2 months ago, where nade was sitting for .24 or .26
Will try to dig it up.

Btw, didn't you and me played Aerial game where there was 26hp grave damage two times in one game? And then game after, we had 28!? That was some crazy shit going on that day.

Think I've uploaded that on TUS long time ago.. Will try to dig it up as well.

EDIT: hah, it was actually other way around.. We had two 28 hp dmgs in a row.. Then game after one more 26 hp. Even crazier. Here's the post: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/28-grave-dmg-2-games-in-a-row-32271/msg271739/?topicseen#new

« Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 02:12 PM by Sensei »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 02:35 PM »
What?
I've seen at least 5 of each: .24 and .26

Could swear I've played a game, not even 2 months ago, where nade was sitting for .24 or .26
Will try to dig it up.

Btw, didn't you and me played Aerial game where there was 26hp grave damage two times in one game? And then game after, we had 28!? That was some crazy shit going on that day.

Think I've uploaded that on TUS long time ago.. Will try to dig it up as well.

EDIT: hah, it was actually other way around.. We had two 28 hp dmgs in a row.. Then game after one more 26 hp. Even crazier. Here's the post: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/28-grave-dmg-2-games-in-a-row-32271/msg271739/?topicseen#new
100% remember that game lol

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2024, 10:04 AM »

I use this acurate time to cum out and prevent have more princes or princess  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.