Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:51 PM

Author Topic: a question about DoN  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
a question about DoN
« on: November 14, 2008, 03:32 PM »
why is it allowed isn't it like against all principles of a rating league?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline pr

Re: a question about DoN
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22 PM »
+1.
agree on banning DoN. All games should be logged.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:31 AM »
um yea DoN should be disallowed

Offline GopnicK

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 11:37 AM »
I vote for DON is allowed

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 12:12 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 10:44 PM »
worm and learn

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 10:41 PM »
me 2. if they both accept to play it.. why they can't? ^^

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 05:03 AM »
DoN is just an agreement between players, Nothing to do with the site.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Balee

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 05:06 PM »
Ban is ok... but what is DoN?

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2008, 05:50 PM »
i vote for don is not allowed because it sux to have ppl asking you "don? DON? DON??!???" when u play them 1-1 and also this cant be the spirit of the league because theoretically when u choose to play don in all of your league games you might play 50 games or somethg per season that are worth a shit because they dont get counted because of stupid don. but as monkeyisland said, its not a thing of the site, its an agreement. i wont agree to don tho in my games.

Offline Groovy

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2008, 08:03 PM »
Hey dudes... It is cheating... shouldn t be allowed ! As well because you miss the record of game wich wasnt played.. and no1 can prove.. Shit this is crap

DON=CHEAT=RESTRICT IT !

----------------
Now playing: Lyrics SoulFul Liquid part3 drumnbass mix by Dj.Vlad Cheis.mp3
via FoxyTunes

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2008, 08:27 PM »
DON=CHEAT=RESTRICT IT !

If you never agree on playing it, Then you are safe, No worries ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 02:17 AM »
when u choose to play don in all of your league games you might play 50 games or somethg per season that are worth a shit because they dont get counted because of stupid don.

yeh, and another 50 games you lost because of stupid don.

Why bother clugging up the system?

DON UNTIL I D!E

don ne?? mega don ne 1?? 10-10 0-0 plzz?
worm and learn

Offline pr

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 08:32 AM »
yeh, and another 50 games you lost because of stupid don.
lol do u lose coz of DON?

always "pros" are asking for DoN if they "OCCASIONLY" lose one game to NOOB and don't want be ashamed cuz of that lose.

I'm against DoN.

Offline Rok

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 09:04 AM »
In addition, DoN is awarding to people who can win only in few of the schemes given for the league and allows them to avoid loses in schemes in which they are weak. Become and allrounder or simply face the reality, lol.

Suppose u win a rope game against a player who's weak on rope and very good in normals, so later you lose an intermediate. Then he asks: "DoN elite?" and you say "DoN roper.".  "No, i'm bad in roper".  Why the f@#! u ask for DoN then? Get the idea?

To all ppl here, PLEASE don't ask me to DoN or even worse, "1-1 no report?" shit. Ty 8)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 09:12 AM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz