Forums
May 11, 2024, 06:40 AM

Author Topic: avoider  (Read 3429 times)

Offline skOrpuz

Re: avoider
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 02:45 PM »
enjoy full story then xD

see one guy is pink and all other is brown?

hehehehe

Offline Hussar

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 02:48 PM »
so he can play funners scorpy, we talking about league.
he dont play TUS with friends only, he mostly play TUS with nobs.

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 03:01 PM »
i was not talking about play funners or league, i just said that he  doenst need someone here to like him. That's all. I dont like to participate in topics like this :P  cya boys
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:05 PM by Scorpus »

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 04:26 PM »
Actually seems that Chelsea is not avoiding, not me at least.
Maybe just because I'm a f@#!ing noob lol

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 06:03 PM »
Chelsea if you are to become the reigning villain of wa you must forsake the path of the avoider..

I recomend a "Death match " with severe stakes...This is how it will work-

You will play a best of 7 game with the first game being Elite..Winner will pick the nd/4th/6th game where as the loser of the first game picks #3/5/7..First person to get 4 wins will be declared the victor of the death match ( You may only choose schemes from the classic leauge)

For the winner=Glory, honour and a place in WAs fascinating history as a true champion of the game..

For the loser...Shame, agony and exile awaits..The loser will be banned...Permanently...

We should also stream the games like the CWT finals and award the winner with some money...That would propably be a wise idea...This could be a really good way to start of tus V2 drama <3

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 06:13 PM »
Chelsea if you are to become the reigning villain of wa you must forsake the path of the avoider..

You will play a best of 7 game with the first game being Elite..Winner will pick the nd/4th/6th game where as the loser of the first game picks #3/5/7..First person to get 4 wins will be declared the victor of the death match ( You may only choose schemes from the classic leauge)

For the winner=Glory, honour and a place in WAs fascinating history as a true champion of the game..

For the loser...Shame, agony and exile awaits..The loser will be banned...Permanently...

We should also stream the games like the CWT finals and award the winner with some money...That would propably be a wise idea...This could be a really good way to start of tus V2 drama <3

I have to say, this sounds epic and dramatic indeed xd

Offline lalo

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2012, 07:07 PM »

well chelsea...
just look at your signature and you are even proud of it.

ofc I'm proud of it !

I'm f@#!ing bastard and I know it ! ];->

Sir, you are far from being a bastard. It's easy to infere that you lack of the intelligence needed to accomplish that.
Yet, everyone agrees that you're a moron, a retard that thinks he's the bee's knees when in reality your words are a miserable try of an english sentence.
I highly encourage you to learn from Ropa and DT.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2012, 07:12 PM »
zomg MI updated the TUS to the 2.0 and forgot to mute DT again hahahaha

Offline Fenice

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2012, 07:13 PM »

well chelsea...
just look at your signature and you are even proud of it.

ofc I'm proud of it !

I'm f@#!ing bastard and I know it ! ];->

Sir, you are far from being a bastard. It's easy to infere that you lack of the intelligence needed to accomplish that.
Yet, everyone agrees that you're a moron, a retard that thinks he's the bee's knees when in reality your words are a miserable try of an english sentence.
I highly encourage you to learn from Ropa and DT.

Pwned.

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2012, 07:15 PM »
DT dont make so big posts, only komo able to read them

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2012, 07:31 PM »
zomg MI updated the TUS to the 2.0 and forgot to mute DT again hahahaha

I hope, he won't mute my villain friend :D

and for others..... you can talk what tou wanna but i really don't care :D

now will tell me against who i should play lmfao !

haters gonna hate ];->

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2012, 07:55 PM »

I'm ready for a deathmatch, orvil.  My paypal is charged and ready.  Tell me when/where to meet.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14 PM »

I'm ready for a deathmatch, orvil.  My paypal is charged and ready.  Tell me when/where to meet.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:16 PM by Gabriel »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2012, 08:21 PM »

The rules of my religion clearly states that betting money is considerd worshipping the god of luck..Therefore i will do no such thing...I would be interested in a death match vs you however...But in a diffrent form..

How about a Bo7 tus elite death match instead ? Only elite...And if i win i would like you to honour my legacy in your'e team by having the name of the team=Why DT rox and let me dictate the 8 names of the worms in order...And you would be forced to use this for a month.

If MI would allow a real death match with a ban for the loser then i would agree to that as well...But i sincerly doubt that MI would allow such a thing sadly..

If you are interested then tell me the date for your'e execution and we can meet in a vicius death match bo7 Elite loser gets marked in shame!

I hope, he won't mute my villain friend :D

and for others..... you can talk what tou wanna but i really don't care :D

now will tell me against who i should play lmfao !

haters gonna hate ];->*

The spirit is strong but the flesh is indeed weak...You need to master the art of trolling better my friend...This will not allow you to compete with Zippos monster karma..

However because of your'e cruel intentions i feel you should sitll be rewarded with increased affinity towards the darkside..

-1 Chelsea
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:33 PM by Doubletime »

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2012, 08:33 PM »
MI should allow ban for too much off topic :P

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win