Forums
May 07, 2024, 03:15 PM

Author Topic: bug with points  (Read 2113 times)

Offline beer

bug with points
« on: May 11, 2009, 01:13 PM »
well, before playing with krzysiee, i analised and then there showd 40 point for all scheme, and still show.
but when i reportd i won like if this was in the last season, with last rating i guess.
watch this monk.
thanks

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: bug with points
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 02:22 PM »
Thanks beer.

It is 1.7 and I tried to make it on time. I did but I couldn't make the documentation as well. In the next 2-3 days it will be finished.

I fixed the analyzer bug for now. So that until the little parts are finished it don't mess up your calculations.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 02:24 PM »
thanks, but ranks will resetd? it should be with new system i guess.
anyway gj with new updaet

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 02:27 PM »
Ranks won't reset. So you have a 'life-time' rank in TUS will you always can improve.

But there's a reset button in your leagues settings, Which you can reset current season points if you had a bad start. It actually was one of the v1.6 features. 
  (But don't use it now, It won't work ;) )
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2009, 02:31 PM »
haha ty to let me know about.
other thing, and now about po, there are no po of season 5, the last one, it didnt fixed or we didnt make that?

drama queen iz back

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2009, 06:42 PM »
Gj monkeyisland, gj. I always wanted the rating system to be like that. (@ beer: it's not a bug!) :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 07:49 PM »
no no bug was, when i analised showed diferent thing, u should read my first post again rok ^^

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 08:08 PM »
Weee thats good, ranks dont get reset (THATS IT!) :)
And beer, there were no enough people to make it to the PO, there were no 8 people to play at least 30 games...

Offline beer

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 08:39 PM »
i thoult it was 20 games, thats why i ask ^^.
its ok. thanks for the atencion.

drama queen iz back

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 01:08 PM »
Thanks for paying attention ;)

Offline Rok

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 06:58 PM »
So, the only thing that we still need is the amount of games you can play with a same player in one season. That way the poor Krzysiee will be able to play with other people than Chelsea  and it'll also help Dangerous to not be bashed by beer 10 times a day :o ;D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 07:00 PM »
ok, Fair enough. That'll come in 2 days.

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 07:34 PM »
I would say 6 games a day with the same person. Or maybe not on the same day but in a 24 hours period.

Offline beer

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 11:41 PM »
there are no ppl to play leagues anymore. and i guess that rule dosent help.
do the best for tus, maybe im just wrong.
i played like 10 agains dangeros cose he wanted, thats all, and i get shit points, if he win again ill lose like 1000points, so im risking, anyway no risk no fun for me ^^

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 02:17 AM »
Take look at this for the game limit :
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-ideas/games-limit/

since the season length is 2 months now, I'll set it 15 games per season.