Forums
June 01, 2024, 08:04 PM

Author Topic: Changing Classic League Schemes  (Read 24916 times)

Re: Changing Classic League Schemes
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2012, 08:53 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, Bible is right and Dawkins is wrong. I don't need to step in yet until I see someone explaining evolution and scientific way of proving things.

lawl
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Free

« Reply #151 on: July 07, 2012, 08:54 PM »
As far as I'm concerned, Bible is right and Dawkins is wrong. I don't need to step in yet until I see someone explaining evolution and scientific way of proving things.

Let's not go off-topic please. :)

I believe in the "one" who created us all. Call it energy or whatever.

Offline Flori

« Reply #152 on: July 07, 2012, 08:54 PM »
Good that someone like Shyguy is giving all the point why hysteria isn't good for league.
I was trying to tell this, but my english is too poor ;P
Thx shy.
This sentence is really important and true : If you play like gold it becomes 1v1, if you play like trash it becomes 1v1...
Also this one
Is it really so hard to understand that there are no other viable options to this than teleport-after-teleport-until-someone's-bored or zook-your-ass-off-until-nothing's-left-of-the-map?

Honestly reducing the SD time to 3-5 could be a good option I think. At least if you played better at start and mid game you can throw SD quickly and have an advantage.

And God doesnt exist.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #153 on: July 07, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Lol Rok, Touche.

The only thing is, YOU GUYS don't like Hysteria.

It IS a competitive scheme.

YOU don't like it. But MOST of WA do.

f@#!ing deal with it, I have to put up with shitty Elite, and lucky as f@#! T17, and noob as hell Shopper, and crates of death roper ffs.

You guys are just selfish.

Offline Free

« Reply #154 on: July 07, 2012, 09:27 PM »
Lol Rok, Touche.

f@#!ing deal with it, I have to put up with shitty Elite, and lucky as f@#! T17, and noob as hell Shopper, and crates of death roper ffs.

You guys are just selfish.

You probably ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Offline darKz

« Reply #155 on: July 07, 2012, 09:30 PM »
I actually like to play Hysteria with my clanmates, we probably played a hundred or more Hysterias together just goofing around etc. It's just not suited to be a league scheme because if you play to win, it's a mess.

Now shush Komo, get outta here, I'm yet to see you counter one of the brought up arguments. Oh wait, MI was right to begin with. Nevermind. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2012, 09:36 PM »
MI has said enough to disprove Shy's take on Hysteria, at least in my opinion, and that's all it is, an opinion.

Just because a small portion of the whole that plays TuS doesn't like Hysteria, doesn't give you the right to change it.

You have no proof it isn't a competitive scheme, because it IS a competitive scheme.

Every scheme, there are things people don't like, I see flaws in other schemes, that other people don't feel are flaws, fair enough, I don't ask to change it.

« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2012, 09:46 PM »

Whether or not we like the scheme does not validate or invalidate our arguments... This is a logical fallacy.  I happen to like hysteria (I join random hysterias all the time when I'm bored at 2 a.m.), just like I happen to like a lot of the free league schemes, but some of us are capable of being objective and recognizes which schemes belong where.  If every single person in WA liked comet dodging, it should become a competitive league scheme by your definition, which is incredibly foolish and that's why we don't follow your definition of competition.  Why can't you understand that just because most people like the scheme (including myself) doesn't mean it fits the criteria to become a worthy league scheme.  It's like you're incapable of being objective and you keep proving that you don't know how to have an intelligent debate... Stop making baseless assumptions like YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE HYSTERIA... It turns out darkz and I both do, so stop saying shit out of your ass... I don't understand how you can go from making valid, objective points about precise time in ttrr to shouting blanket statements like "you guys are just selfish" in this thread... are you trolling? that's a serious question

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2012, 09:55 PM »
Comet Dodging is NOTHING like Hysteria what a complete bullshit example.

My skill/tactics can beat any skill/tactics, same with Random, and Casso. (Edit, and others)

^^ HOW YOU GET THERE - DOESN'T MATTER.

So it's valid, period.

« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2012, 10:09 PM »

It's only a complete bullshit example to you because you apparently don't even understand yourself.  In the other hysteria thread, all you did was say hysteria was competitive because it's so popular, everyone plays it, blah blah blah... Therefore, if any scheme was popular, it considered competitive and should be added into the competitive league, even if the scheme happens to be comet dodging.  I'm simply using your reasoning against you in hopes that you're realize how foolish it is

Offline darKz

« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2012, 10:14 PM »
Thanks for opening my eyes Komo, now I'm totally convinced after reading how awesome you are - again..

Shy it's useless, he's just that dense it seems. I've kinda given up hope on him understanding our points.

SOOOOOOO! Let's work on a new, more league-suited Hysteria scheme shall we? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2012, 10:17 PM »

My skill/tactics can beat any skill/tactics, same with Random, and Casso. (Edit, and others)

^^ HOW YOU GET THERE - DOESN'T MATTER.

So it's valid, period.

Why you have to act like a stupid ignorant idiot so often when everyone else is ADDING value to the thread.

I asked what you have to say when the opponent forces SD and waits until water has risen enough so it becomes a gamble who hits the game winning shot. You think your skill/tactics has much to do at this point?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2012, 10:21 PM »
God damn you guys are thick lol. (Since you are trying to insult me.)

What value are you trying to add? You are trying to take away value, not add it.

If you wanna ruin Hysteria, and eventually TUS with all these stupid ideas and changes every 2-3 f@#!ing days, go ahead.

If you change Hysteria, I won't play anymore, doesn't matter if anyone else cares, i'll just have had enough of this stupidness on this website.

Offline Free

« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2012, 10:24 PM »
God damn you guys are thick lol.

What value are you trying to add? You are trying to take away value, not add it.

Says troll of the year.

How we are taking AWAY value again? Care to explain so we could better understand your superior way of thinking and communicating.

You're not even answering to our questions, at least not mine. Got nothing to say?

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2012, 10:35 PM »
So I decided to watch 2 random hysteria replays that komo played to see these awesome tactics.  You hide on top and play bng, it's no wonder why you defend this scheme so much.  When you're getting thrashed, you teleport rotation rape (abusing the scheme).  Both games came down to 1v1 luckyshot death match since both players were in asinine hides.  In one game, after it became 1 worm vs 1 worm, it took about 10 minutes before the luckyshotgg came in.  Both games played out exactly like described in this thread - irrelevant early and mid game and then luckyshotgg 1v1.  I don't see these supreme tactics you talk about... you played exactly like how anyone else plays, except since you are obviously the king at bng, you get the luckyshotgg's more often.  You were even baffled at how someone used the torch trick to aim up faster.  You don't know anything we don't about this scheme, it's clear... I dare anyone to watch his replays... there's nothing secret that he's been doing that we've all been missing... It's obvious you see this game as a bng variant, just look at how you play in those replays!  Sometimes you didn't do obvious retreats after you threw a nade, it's so easy to tell you only defend this scheme because it is your second bng baby scheme