Forums
May 21, 2024, 07:30 AM

Author Topic: Clanner league standings  (Read 1708 times)

Offline Unique

Re: Clanner league standings
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02 PM »
Last time it was mm for trying to avoid a BnG, time before that it was doH for disrespecting our BnG pick then trying to report an Elite win even though we didn't report the BnG out of respect, time before that was TpM who were the cheapest BnG'rs I have ever seen.

Hey Dave, first of all. We aren't avoiding,disrepecting or playing cheap in a BnG. But yes, because you weren't there it increased our chances in the pick 'BnG'. Ofcourse it was one of the reasons why we picked it. Maybe if SPW + Random00 where there cFc would pick TTRR but when me & yanme where around you would say 'lets go with a BnG'. Everybody on this league, even you Dave, pick schemes where they think they have the highest chance to earn points or win the match, if not? then you might care about what you like to play the most and you don't care about the rating/skill of the opponent. Why did you pick BnG all the time? just because you only like it? or because you are also good in it? I guess you wouldnt like it when you couldnt even throw a 3 second nade correctly. Above that, people pick whatever they want. Rules like 'You can't pick a scheme when the person with the highest rating of THAT scheme inside the clan ins't online' those won't ever be created and if a clan (no matter which clan) thinks he is abled to have a chance in that scheme at that moment, then why not? I understand you don't like that you lost a BnG while you weren't there, but it isn't our bad. Ofcourse we would take an advantage out of it. The point of a league is to catch as much points as possible! That's what we are doing. Probably when you are around when cFc is clannering us we never would pick BnG but we would pick Elite instead because we get some points and it's more secure since we know you aren't that great in Elite. Same when you are doing a single game. You won't pick TTRR against Mablak but you might pick TTRR against an unexperienced roperace player. Picking the scheme with the highest rating of the opponent clan is also a challenge for you because most of the times that is the main scheme of that clan (skilled line-up). We never go for the easy points, we always look for the 'highest' rating and we will pick it if we think our current line-up makes a chance. If the rating that we get from games isn't high enough or equal we will pick whatever we feel like. Not only we picked BnG because we earned a lot of points but also because Dark just felt like BnG-ing. He isn't in b2b for nothing, he's born to bng and he just felt like, just like you would pick BnG against us even when Dark isn't online for us. I'm sure Dark wouldn't start a discussion about fairness after that neither.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:05 PM by Unique »

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 08:13 PM »
n post Uni, but pls use a (space) between ur sentences sometimes :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 08:32 PM »
Actually unique, I pick BnG all the time because it's what I enjoy most, and I get alot of pride out of teaching the other members how to be better at it, like they share tips and tricks about other schemes with me, and thats what a clan is good for :)

I never pick a scheme for the points, always what I enjoy, and I love BnG'n against darKz because he is one of the very few players who is a real threat against me, and I LOVE a challenge, it makes it like 10x more exciting and thrilling if it's a close game and we win, me and darKz have this understanding and I love it :)

I know everyone picks schemes for points in stuff, most of what you said in your post, is actually exactly what i said in my 1st post except in different words, so I don't know why you are all repeating what I said when i already said it lol...

D1, I don't expect anything, I already said that, I was just sharing some thoughts and views, and dreams I guess lol.

Anyway, we all cool? Cuz I am...

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 08:35 PM »
i dont think anyone read komos original post.... he was basically just starting a normal conversation... a "what if" pretty much...

picture him as the white martin luther king... komo has a dream...

you all just went in another direction, now he wet the bed :D

he was only using CF as an example to explain his idea of how the league is not that accurate... if cfc were to go up against CF twice per season, at scheduled times, CF would more then likely not win a bng.. because cfc would have its strongest players per scheme ready to play.. he also said that this would never happen, because people are too busy with life, and he could not have made it any more clear that he was just "making conversation" more then anything else.....

uhmmm.. darkone, you obviously did not read his post either, cuz u asked him twice what he is trying to propose..
lmfao...

he made it very clear in his original post that he was not asking for anything, or suggesting anything, or wanting anything changed.. just making simple conversation...  jeez..  u guys should read fully before u jump into attack mode :D

eeehh nevermind.. f@#! it... stfu komo ur post sucked ur ideas lame, it will never be, and leave CF alone.....

yeah, that felt good :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 08:38 PM »
lmfao i did not even ready ur post b4 posting that komo.. so lol @ dreams hahahah

oh, and just for the record komo.. u should not say mm avoided a bng vs you... thats not fair to give us that image.. we never avoided a bng vs you...

we entered the game.. we played half of it, and decided we were bored of it, and did not wanna play it, so we surrender so we could move onto our pick....    you got the win, no harm done.... u can not expect everyone to want to play bng all the time...  sometimes im just not in the mood at all.... and other times, i may join ur bng tourny.. depends on my mood.

so, its not fair to say we avoided.. thats not true :p

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 08:41 PM »
avi, not that one, remember when you thought we agreed to one game? And it was actually two? Thats what I was talking about, but good thing is, because we are actually all mature adults, we talked it out, and just played it, and continued to respect each other, and again I thank you for that, and +1 btw coming to think of it :)

So yeah it is fair to say it, but I forgot to mention the fact we all came around and got down to business :)

So thanks again :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 08:44 PM »
but again.. we did not avoid, i just did not want to play it cuz my girl was coming over soon, and just like the very night b4 i had to bail out on a roper game, giving PS the win.. cuz my girl had came.. (showing i dont give a shit about a win :P )

but then nino came on, and u guys played.. (and yes i was able to watch the entire game) but was not sure exactly what time she would come so i did not want to play myself...

anyway thats the past who cares, keep the +1 coming bitch