Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:09 AM

Author Topic: Clanner - Recent Games  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Flori

Clanner - Recent Games
« on: January 16, 2009, 09:08 PM »
On the clanner's recent games page, I think the winner and the loser clan is not really write to attract eyes.
I mean, when you go on page https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/recent-total/, then u go on clanners, u see (for exemple) Winner : Flori and Dulek. Losers : Fr4nk and xray99
And more in right it's write with a short size wQw vs sL.
I think in clanners and in countries matches, clanners who have win or lose should be write in left (instead of Flori + Dulek and Fr4ank + xray99) in a size a little bigger.
What do you think about it ?

to

(in better of course :P, but that's the idea)

And there is a link for all clans to there stats and recents games.
If someone wanna see the stats of a player who play, so he clicks on the number of game and then click on one of the 4 player who play.
In clanner recent games I think it's better to propose a link to the clan in 1st page and not to the players who played + see better who has won or lose.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 09:15 PM by Flori »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Clanner - Recent Games
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:49 PM »
It's not a hard thing to do.

If someone wanna see the stats of a player who play, so he clicks on the number of game and then click on one of the 4 player who play.

I like the idea, It means more comments AND more rating games because more people will have to visit the game page.

But on the other hand, I think poeple always WANT to see who brought the win to a clan in that list, not haing to enter every game page.

Let's see what others thing about it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline pr

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24 PM »
onMouseHoverEvent ne1?

Offline Flori

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:42 PM »
But on the other hand, I think poeple always WANT to see who brought the win to a clan in that list, not haing to enter every game page.

Yeah but I think ppl miss some games cause clans are with a short size.
IF i see 4 games CKC vs sL in big, i will be intersted, and i will open, but if i see 2 players winner, 2 players loser, i don't really see quickly who is the winner clan, the loser etc...
When i go on recent games, that's for search something, and I don't really see the other games, and I think if we see the winner and loser clan, people will easily see some interesting games, and not miss them.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 01:30 AM »
yes at what flori says, would make life a lot easier^^

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 08:59 PM »
I'll think of a way to have both. Bigger clan names and maybe smaller player names :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 09:07 PM »
Well as flori said the more important thing is to know which clans played each other. The thing pr suggested would be cool, should display the player names when u hover the mouse over it.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 10:55 PM »
Nah, it is better to see the players of each clan right in the line in my opinion.

Offline Flori

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 01:15 PM »
Yeah it would be nice to see players when u put the mouse on the clan

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 01:33 PM »
I like to see which players was playing the clanner into first view. Same with the Clan for sure. I dont like it like in xtc, there u only see the Clan vs Clan and no names who exactly was playing it.

So we need something in between. But winner at left side would be ok for me. :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 01:35 PM »
On mouse sounds fine, But as SPW mentioned, still people want to know which members of that clan played in total. You know when your eyes are following a column records. So it makes harder for them to hover the mouse for each game.

I'll make it something in between.

Offline Flori

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 07:58 PM »
Yeah, it is good now. I like it.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 08:01 PM »
I like it too, More than the way it used to be. :)