Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:49 PM

Author Topic: Country games  (Read 523 times)

Offline Ray

Country games
« on: October 28, 2009, 08:47 AM »
I think the Country games are just as inactive as the Free League, in my opinion, it should be closed, since if two players want to play together without being in the same clan, they can still play 2v2 games and there is even a bigger possibility to find two people who want to play not being in the same country.

Suggestion: the country stats of the seasons should be replaced with the "Activity Stats" of the countrys.
Deal?

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Country games
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:29 AM »
I think switching country standings with country activity standings creates more confusion. But you are right about the rest.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

Re: Country games
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:01 AM »
Then maybe... Renaming the Activity Stats and displaing them on the same page like standings? Like on WormOlympics.
Ahh no, that sounds silly and even more confusing...
But you know, on WormOlympics, when checking out the Country Standings, you get what we call here Activity Stats for Countries. This could also work here, but the problem is that we have clanners, so that results in two different clan standings... I get my coffee then edit my post. :D