Forums
May 01, 2024, 02:13 AM

Author Topic: Updating rules on scheme sites  (Read 6376 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Updating rules on scheme sites
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2015, 07:38 PM »
im not saying its rare, im saying its not possible  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2015, 08:08 PM »
im not saying its rare, im saying its not possible  ;D

It is possible, I will make a replay in the morning when I finish work if I remember.

Offline avirex

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2015, 04:55 PM »
edited entire post: the more i think about it, KRD's rule is fine.

i was just basing off stylez game, where vesuvio teleported, and it pretty much forced stylez to teleport if he wanted to have more then one nade shot.... i thnk thats lame, but if it was worded any other way, there would be time when the teleporter is in a perfectly acceptable hide, but if the other worm does not have multiple angles at him, he could call darkside...

it would just make things too complicated, and may make more complaints in the long run...

the way KRD worded it is fine, there are situations that would make it a bit unfair to the worm who is not teleporting, but those situations would be very rare....  i think if it was worded any other way, it would make things much too complicated....
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:04 PM by avirex »

Offline Senator

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2015, 09:18 AM »
btw it would be smart creating several topics for the schemes, its really no pleasure to follow this discussion.

Well, we have just a couple of rules under discussion atm (darksiding in BnG, skipping in WxW/Shopper/Roper). Other than that the rules look quite good/clear. You or avi can open separate threads if u want :P

"If you break this rule, you are not allowed to attack or knock (any worm) the next turn. If you do knock by accident, you are not allowed to attack or knock for another turn. You are however allowed to knock to get out of your spot."

where "by accident" = if u knock clearly on purpose (like several knocks to pile worms), mods can void the game or give the win to the victim. Good or bad now ??

No comments on this? We all know the current skip rule can be unfair sometimes so this is just about finding a better rule.

Edit: The opponent may be hiding at a narrow spot where u can't get without knocking. It should be allowed to make a little knock to get to that place. "You are however allowed to knock to get out of your spot and to get to a spot".
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:30 AM by Senator »

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2015, 05:47 PM »
Glitches are often done by accident. The "no glitches" rule will only hurt new TUS players, not help them!
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!